Sign in to follow this  
LIBARYKEEPER483

If Sony enables cross-platform play

Will legends allow Xbox and Ps4 users to play together then? I'd imagine that it wouldn't be to hard to do.

That'd be awesome. There's no excuse other than Microsoft/Sony greed not to let gamers engage with each other across their preferred platforms.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's mainly Sony at fault for not allowing cross-play, didn't hey just snub nintendo for fortnite

They snubbed both Nintendo and MS for Fortnite and Minecraft I think.

Considering the latest news it would be dependent on SONY since Microsoft seems to be all for it but we've seen both do a 180º before.

If Sony allowed cross platform play I would view it as the 7th sign of the apocalypse and get ready for WW3.

Seriously WOTC has proved it's possible (internal  testing purposes iirc) so I'm  sure it can be done with warships. Just need to convince the right people to allow it.

Sony will never do cross platform, they even infect 3rd party accounts so that you cant use their competitors console with that same account information.

^^^^^LOL, when 8th gen was announced Sony went on and on about how pro-consumer they were going to be. They've practically pulled a 180° on that idea.

• Like 1

Yeah, you've got to laugh at the advert 'For the players'

My PS pro keeps crashing and loosing connection with the HDMI, if I could I'd transfer my wot account over to my OneX.

I do hope someone reads the crash report comments i send back, everytime it crashes, I've started to include something about how better xbox are,  think i might start putting we want cross play now

not that it will work and the guy reading might even agree with you but be unable to pass on the message

On July 16, 2018 at 4:41 PM, LIBARYKEEPER483 said:

^^^^^LOL, when 8th gen was announced Sony went on and on about how pro-consumer they were going to be. They've practically pulled a 180° on that idea.

Almost went to PS4 over XBONE because of M$ screwing up on rentals and such.....thank God I decided to accept their cave-in and stayed put. Sony is way worse than M$ has dreamed of being. 

52 minutes ago, Tiberius67 said:

Almost went to PS4 over XBONE because of M$ screwing up on rentals and such.....thank God I decided to accept their cave-in and stayed put. Sony is way worse than M$ has dreamed of being. 

When it come's to free to play game, Sony all the way, don't need plus. Haven't played both consoles in weeks tho, recently got a decent PC, so started back on wows, coh 1 & 2 and total war Britannia

7 hours ago, StockrA said:

When it come's to free to play game, Sony all the way, don't need plus. Haven't played both consoles in weeks tho, recently got a decent PC, so started back on wows, coh 1 & 2 and total war Britannia

Had to disconnect my PC to make room for my new baby( 3 months now) and had to convert the office to nursery. More than worth it but I do miss some of my PC games

11 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Had to disconnect my PC to make room for my new baby( 3 months now) and had to convert the office to nursery. More than worth it but I do miss some of my PC games

Had mine set up on the big tv for a while, couldn't play it, felt strange, think it was the rez, got the man cave set up now

So you've got to start adjusting the room's now lol, some of the thing's my kids done tho.

Used to dj a few years back before kids, but kept all my vinyl, woke up one morning to find all of them had been thrown like frisbees down the stairs.

Went to make tea, only to walk back into to room to find it looking like a blizzard hit, a whole tub of talc everywhere.

Whole tub of sudocrem all over my telly, and chairs

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.