Philigula

First batch of codes has been distributed!

WG_SPB_WoWS_Web_Questions-to-Developers_1200x790.thumb.jpg.93a82e1e97e680454ff1a2f966055d07.jpgDear legends!

The codes for the first group have been distributed and we're prepared to start our first focus session! Follow our news and don't miss our announcements about future sendouts!

If you're an alpha tester already, please see the pertinent section of the forum for further info.

If you're in the test and haven't been assigned your role, Discord would be the quickest way to redeem that: https://discord.gg/m8qVMbS. Ping either Philigula#2914 or RadarX#2796, if both are MiA - ask our trusty moderators!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

congrats to all that got in and make sure you all do a good job for the rest of us.

Edited by BORNTOKILL2001
  • Like 3

Grats to everyone on X-Box who got chosen! For those wondering about PS4, I'd imagine sooner rather than later, but who knows.

With regards to answering other peoples questions about Alpha or Beta, just remember, NDA will answer every question asked about the game and/or screenshots/videos. 

GL HF o7

Turn the Tide!

2 minutes ago, ThatDread18 said:

Who do we contact to leave comments on game mechanics/issues & suggestions?

If you're not on Discord, then I would suggest contacting @Philigula via pm here on the forums. He will most certainly be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

Not me I guess. Checked Inbox and Junk, no suck email. Forum status not changed. Better luck next time I guess.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ThatDread18 said:

Who do we contact to leave comments on game mechanics/issues & suggestions?

Hi! There’s going to be a special-access forum area and Discord channel just for Alpha testers.  You should’ve been given a link(when you got your key) that will give you permissions to those channels.  Go back and check your email or PM where you got the key and see if there’s a link.

Barring that, send Phil a PM as others have said.  He’ll get you squared up!

1 hour ago, pablito94343 said:

Who know when will be Alfa test for ps4 

PS4 testing looks like it will start in August.  This was mentioned by Philigula in a recent announcement. Stay tuned!

27 minutes ago, dcr66 said:

Not me I guess. Checked Inbox and Junk, no suck email. Forum status not changed. Better luck next time I guess.

Boo!!!  Fingers crossed you get in on  the 2nd wave!

Is the reason for Xbox 1st a Sony issue or a just one platform at a time approach? I know Sony was the reason War thunder launched later in the US. Just curious.....

I guess I just got the tail end of it

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Jester301 said:

Is the reason for Xbox 1st a Sony issue or a just one platform at a time approach? I know Sony was the reason War thunder launched later in the US. Just curious.....

It’s always a Sony issue...... they’re just slower and more cautious than Xbox, I guess.  Shouldn’t really be a surprise anymore, lol!  Even WoTC didn’t show up on PS4 until it had been on Xbox a while!  Testing might be out of sync, but the live release of the game should hit both Consoles at once!

Edited by BrogueOne

I got an email about playing the focus session, but didn’t receive code to play...

5 minutes ago, Nic727 said:

I got an email about playing the focus session, but didn’t receive code to play...

Same here. My guess is that it's just easier to send a mass email to all registered addresses but it only applies those who have actually received a code. Dang, I was so excited when I saw an email from WoWs, haha.

23 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

My PS4 patiently waits to set sail!

There's a whole fleet of us just waiting for the call to ACTION STATIONS!

• Like 1

I got the email for info on the testing, but have yet to get my code. Did I get the email because I’m subscribed or because I’m on the list to test the game on Friday?

that nice i hope they starting adding more folks to test since i miss out on the first wave but now im here. My xbox is ready for a sweet game for it to run while i wait the next halo.

No it must not be a mass email because I haven’t received such an email and I applied to get into the Alpha, maybe you guys are going to receive codes soon

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.