Sign in to follow this  
BrogueOne

Naval Legends Video Series

Posted (edited)

Just in case some of you didn’t know, World of Warships has a YouTube channel. On said channel they produce a wide range of educational, informative, and entertaining content, including a series called Naval Legends.

The Naval Legends videos are essentially mini-docs and play out like a Cliff’s Notes about a ship’s history.  Well worth watching if you have a short attention span or just want a little backstory on a ship you love in game.

So, what the hell is Brogue getting at here? Well, I’m glad you asked because I have my own questions!

Will we see a revival or update to this series as part of the Marketing campaign for WoWSL?  Considering the series’ title and the game’s title, I think the two would be a perfect fit!  Also..... I really just want to see more of these videos!

Edited by BrogueOne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cool.  Will need to check them out and see if there are any tidbits I don't know.

4 minutes ago, Gallant Prime said:

Cool.  Will need to check them out and see if there are any tidbits I don't know.

I’m sure some of you will be quite hard to stump! 😉

Thanks Brogue.  Will check out for sure.  I love knowing a little more backstory of the vehicles in games like this.

• Like 1

On July 18, 2018 at 5:42 PM, BrogueOne said:

Just in case some of you didn’t know, World of Warships has a YouTube channel. On said channel they produce a wide range of educational, informative, and entertaining content, including a series called Naval Legends.

The Naval Legends videos are essentially mini-docs and play out like a Cliff’s Notes about a ship’s history.  Well worth watching if you have a short attention span or just want a little backstory on a ship you love in game.

So, what the hell is Brogue getting at here? Well, I’m glad you asked because I have my own questions!

Will we see a revival or update to this series as part of the Marketing campaign for WoWSL?  Considering the series’ title and the game’s title, I think the two would be a perfect fit!  Also..... I really just want to see more of these videos!

The nice thing is games like this can get people interested in the real history of the ships, and the brave men and women served on them.

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.