I hear the first round of codes went out, I was not chosen 😞

I was greatly looking forward to the experience being involved with the game from the ground up! 

Congradulations to those of you who made it in! 

Be loud and do us proud!

Just now, Ruthless4u said:

Well you know me lol...

I heard you got in! Grats man! Sure miss you on the wot forums... Think I am the only Arty lover left thats not been silenced lol.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Juke Ninja said:

I heard you got in! Grats man! Sure miss you on the wot forums... Think I am the only Arty lover left thats not been silenced lol.

Thanks, I think I was a little to blunt at times. Trying to be more tactful here lol.

Posted (edited)

-Hides his club behind his back-

Tact... riiiight...

-Digs in his bag-

Thumb tacs... 

Penny tacs...

Tic Tacs...

"I got all kinds of tacs, let me know if you need to loan a few" 😉

Edited by Juke Ninja

3 minutes ago, Juke Ninja said:

-Hides his club behind his back-

Tact... riiiight...

-Digs in his bag-

Thumb tacs... 

Penny tacs...

Tic Tacs...

"I got all kinds of tacs, let me know if you need to loan a few" 😉

Thanks, my old method ( Yosemite Sam route) was not always the best

15 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Thanks, my old method ( Yosemite Sam route) was not always the best

Lol!

I take it there is no other way to get into the alpha? Are there going to be more rounds of players chosen for the alpha tests or is this it?

8 hours ago, Juke Ninja said:

I take it there is no other way to get into the alpha? Are there going to be more rounds of players chosen for the alpha tests or is this it?

Testing is far from over, don’t worry! Just keep your eyes peeled on Discord or the Announcements section here in case they ask for completely new applications.  They’ve definitely stated that they’ll need more testers soon.

• Thanks 1

I apparently was not chosen as I have not received a game code (or however they introduce the testing).  But I did receive an email, " First focus sessions already on Friday! ", as if I had already been chosen.  Got my hopes up for nothing, thank you (#disappointed).

Have a great day!

• Sad 1

It sucks not getting in, plenty of alpha/betas I missed out on.  Hopefully they can get more testing soon. The more eyes and ears and more perspectives the better.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, Juke Ninja said:

I still play arty, but avoid saying so on the forum. The haters get way too excited. That forum has gotten extremely toxic, ask for advice and prepare for 75% of the answers to be insults for not knowing the answer to the question your asking. So far this forum is what a forum should be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The1970Hooper said:

I still play arty, but avoid saying so on the forum. The haters get way too excited. That forum has gotten extremely toxic, ask for advice and prepare for 75% of the answers to be insults for not knowing the answer to the question your asking. So far this forum is what a forum should be.

yes, hope it stays like that. !!!!

3 hours ago, The1970Hooper said:

Well, if you follow the wot forums you've seen how quiet I am about Arty... because of my "Pro Arty Lover" posts I get alot of flak. I have seen over 100 forumers in the past month easy, never get "GG'' messages, never a shout out on the "GG" pinned thread, even when I top the board for our team in Arty. They hate me, and everyone else that was outspoken about liking Arty has been banned from the forum. There was 3 or 4 of us a year ago, now its just me, the last voice for Arty Lovers left.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:23 AM, wattszyrva said:

I hope I get chosen next round. I'm ready to graduate from blitz to console.

I have no experience with WoWS, looking forward to immerseing myself in the content! Going to be alot to learn! 🙂

I should probably start watching gameplay videos 😉

Potato + Ocean = Sea Salt French Frys

32 minutes ago, Juke Ninja said:

Well, if you follow the wot forums you've seen how quiet I am about Arty... because of my "Pro Arty Lover" posts I get alot of flak. I have seen over 100 forumers in the past month easy, never get "GG'' messages, never a shout out on the "GG" pinned thread, even when I top the board for our team in Arty. They hate me, and everyone else that was outspoken about liking Arty has been banned from the forum. There was 3 or 4 of us a year ago, now its just me, the last voice for Arty Lovers left.

We both know nothing bad happens to arty players over there:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Jammer_the_Hammer said:

yes, hope it stays like that. !!!!

It will, until it's out :Smile-_tongue:

30 minutes ago, Juke Ninja said:

I like playing arty, don't like being on the receiving end tho :Smile_teethhappy: only class I like switching to the square map.  The only thing i don't like is the detection being removed

17 hours ago, Juke Ninja said:

I have no experience with WoWS, looking forward to immerseing myself in the content! Going to be alot to learn! 🙂

I should probably start watching gameplay videos 😉

Potato + Ocean = Sea Salt French Frys

Watch some vids and try blitz to give you an idea!

On 7/20/2018 at 2:17 AM, Juke Ninja said:

Give us time...

tumblr_n3t09gpqae1twcj5xo1_250.gif

17 minutes ago, Corrupted Ewok said:

Give us time...

tumblr_n3t09gpqae1twcj5xo1_250.gif

This the way of all war gaming forums

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.