• Other
  5. 5. Do you plan on buying premium time

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if I'm on a real tough grind
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Other

I’m trying to figure out which one of us has less of a life, Ruthless! You love poll-spamming, but I always seem to immediately find them and respond! Lol!

I’m certain that I’ll buy premium time, probably 30 days at a time like a muppet and just stalk the Ops and Giveaways for more!

Buying Premium Ships? You bet! I’ll probably buy a founder’s pack with hopes we get something that stays exclusive for a long time(like the T-34-88) before going into normal sales rotation. But I’ll probably get a feel for the key tiers and classes I like best(in WoWSL) before selectively buying individual ships.

I’m a multi-class WoWS player already(no CV though.... I’m not smart enough for the current setup) but I’m pretty into BB and CA/CL play right now.

Side note...... Ruthless... you’re currently in Alpha. I am not yet(fingers crossed when PS4 opens).  If I have a chance to also Alpha, I’m sure that I’d be able to offer some very clear answers as we approached release. It’s definitely best to make informed purchases!  There’s still only one tank purchase I regret... the Valentine II that I bought when I was still playing arty only(before I gitted gud).

Oh..... if I find the inevitable “ship of my dreams” in the TT? Damn right it’s getting premium camo! Sooooooo many TT tanks I want to “premify” but no such option exists.

Posted (edited)

While I love Warships i'm not sure if i'll spend any money, spent 600 on WOTC before I stopped and am currently making it rain on WarThunder. I'll probably buy the Indianapolis and that's it.

Edited by LIBARYKEEPER483

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

I’m trying to figure out which one of us has less of a life, Ruthless! You love poll-spamming, but I always seem to immediately find them and respond! Lol!

I’m certain that I’ll buy premium time, probably 30 days at a time like a muppet and just stalk the Ops and Giveaways for more!

Buying Premium Ships? You bet! I’ll probably buy a founder’s pack with hopes we get something that stays exclusive for a long time(like the T-34-88) before going into normal sales rotation. But I’ll probably get a feel for the key tiers and classes I like best(in WoWSL) before selectively buying individual ships.

I’m a multi-class WoWS player already(no CV though.... I’m not smart enough for the current setup) but I’m pretty into BB and CA/CL play right now.

Side note...... Ruthless... you’re currently in Alpha. I am not yet(fingers crossed when PS4 opens).  If I have a chance to also Alpha, I’m sure that I’d be able to offer some very clear answers as we approached release. It’s definitely best to make informed purchases!  There’s still only one tank purchase I regret... the Valentine II that I bought when I was still playing arty only(before I gitted gud).

Oh..... if I find the inevitable “ship of my dreams” in the TT? Damn right it’s getting premium camo! Sooooooo many TT tanks I want to “premify” but no such option exists.

Not sure how much I'll spend on premiums, new baby and all I'll have to be more picky lol.

I generally like to have one for each nation I play, if possible each vehicle/ship type as well. 

I have an odd schedule ( all the poll spam you know) so premium time is not something I typically use I unless I earn/win it.

In the end, I'll probably have at least a dozen premium ships depending on the various factors. If they add CV's definitely want the Graf Zeppelin.

Edit

I do find it interesting that at this point in the poll Battleships lead by a good margin.

Edited by Ruthless4u

What little playtime I have on Warships has been spent mostly in destroyers. Thinking I'll throw myself into cruisers and make that my primary thing so I'll undoubtedly end up with mid tier premiums for those classes.

Carriers also interest me but I've never played them.

Premium time, well, yep. In 5 years of Tanks I think I've gone 3-4 months without it.

Camo. On destroyers certainly. Only if on sale for other classes.

hopefully they "streamline" their prices the way they did to friendly fire and the tech tree, 🤔

I selected don't know for all. I spent decent used car money on WoT console, I'm getting to that point on PC Botes, but I'll have to see what the release version looks like before I commit to some hot, hot wallet action.

1 hour ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I selected don't know for all. I spent decent used car money on WoT console, I'm getting to that point on PC Botes, but I'll have to see what the release version looks like before I commit to some hot, hot wallet action.

I haven’t really spent more than about $30 on WoWs since I started.... I just physically can’t spend the kind of time in front of my PC as I can on my couch(back problems and carpal tunnel).  I will never admit to my wife how much I’ve spent on WoTC!  Of course, having not spent money on PC means that I have no reservations about spending on WoWSL! Lol!

Back to Ruthless’s response.... I definitely keep at least one premium for every nation I grind on WoT, and multiple classes for the major ones. It’s a sensible approach when you’re already committing lots of time to the game. I’m still not sure if I’ll do that with WoWSL though.... once again... I want to use my experiences with WoT and WoWs to try and make smarter purchases for things I can maximize the use of.

I hope to spend money for premium time and nothing else. The final decision will be made when I finally get to play the game. I have no intention of spending the kind of money on ships as I have on tanks.

2 hours ago, The1970Hooper said:

I have no intention of spending the kind of money on ships as I have on tanks.

Famous last words! Lol! 😉

I will probably spend a little on ships to get started, but then move onto earning my ships and camos. I just hope it really rewards people for the time spent playing/grinding the game.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.