Embeddeddeer97

Hello there 👋🏼

Hello WoWs Legends growing community, I am Embeddeddeer97 Xbox alpha tester. I figured for those not currently in alpha testing or for those in the future as the developers deal with more community and a bigger game they will be forced to spend less time answering questions. So as the community asks questions and if the NDA allows I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability NDA allowing. 

A little about myself:

I beta test multiple games making WoWs Legends my first alpha test game. I play WoWs PC and I’m currently on the grind for the North Carolina. I am an amateur naval historian that focuses mainly on American Ships, hence why you will see me on any game using American vehicles. My favorite time in American naval history is the pre world war 2 time with the Standard classes of battleships, Arizona being my favorite. 

So to sum this short thing up, feel free to ask me questions or add me on xbox, I’ll answer if NDA allows me to and I’ll try to get on to div up, I’ll be playing the american ships 😁

I think it's good that you do this topic, so we can "take" some idea or see the "expectations" of other players, so the devs, take some ideas or see what the other companions expect. 

I only remind you of the last of the NDA clause 1.

9 minutes ago, Peppa Chan said:

I think it's good that you do this topic, so we can "take" some idea or see the "expectations" of other players, so the devs, take some ideas or see what the other companions expect. 

I only remind you of the last of the NDA clause 1.

Like I said, if NDA allows. Which isn’t much

1 minute ago, Embeddeddeer97 said:

Like I said, if NDA allows. Which isn’t much

hahahaha oke oke

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.