Ruthless4u

Best theme song to go to battle with?

Which theme song would you  listen to as you charge into battle. I feel this is a good one, although younger players probably won't recognize it.

• Like 1

I actually don’t listen to music when I game if it’s not already in game.... but I also remembered that this song always “fires my boiler”: 

Any motivational/power type song that I could belt out loud would be great. I don't listen to in game music, but for something like this I'd make an exception.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

One would be remiss not to include this

Edited by Ruthless4u
  • Like 2

A bit more obscure, and I prefer the band Father, sons and friends version but it's not on YouTube.

Last one tonight, and it's a bit of a stretch but was used in the death of an iconic cartoon/comic charecter. Also from the only transformers movie worth watching.

did you know, that if you play glorious Soviet anthem, you are protected by the will of Stalin?

This is actually on my playlist. lol And, well, "This means war". 

2 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

You put this here to bait me, didn’t you? This song is part of my professional repertoire with my band! If we’re dishing out Irish songs...... 

For me it's not a single song, but an entire genre: Synthwave. Everything you play becomes an epic 80s action film.

• Like 1

On July 24, 2018 at 4:02 PM, BrogueOne said:

You put this here to bait me, didn’t you? This song is part of my professional repertoire with my band! If we’re dishing out Irish songs...... 

I somehow forgot this thread lol.

When I was a kid me and my dad would listen to Irish and Scottish music at deer camp. Funny thing is my family is German.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

I somehow forgot this thread lol.

When I was a kid me and my dad would listen to Irish and Scottish music at deer camp. Funny thing is my family is German.

We’re Scots/Irish/German..... I grew up with Bluegrass, Bagpipes, and Beatles.

Here’s a good fighting song: 

ive got many personal choices, this is probably one of my favourite themes especially when your going in a battleship, makes it more epic when your charging forward and you get loads of pings off your hull while barrelling towards them at ramming speed

The Wheels on the Bus and the theme to Barney. Krank those tunes up when I'm playing, and the bloodlust takes over.

:Smile_trollface: 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:37 PM, Grayfox061 said:

For me it's not a single song, but an entire genre: Synthwave. Everything you play becomes an epic 80s action film.

Holy moly, I never heard of this genre before, but I LIKE it! I'm a big fan of Asia, who had this brilliant, proggy keyboard-driven rock sound, and this music feels very much as if it were inspired by them- very 80's, and very listenable- thanks for the discovery!

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.