Ruthless4u

Would you like to be able to buy hourly premium time?

Posted (edited)

Would anyone like to see premium time have an option where you can purchase it for hours as well as days?

I know I would like to have it as an option, with an infant( an other fun parts of RL) my time to play is unpredictable and I can't always get my money's worth if I buy it for even just a day, if I'm only able to get on for an hour or so. 

I think 12, 6 hour blocks of premium time would do well, and possibly being able to buy it for 1 or 2 hours might be feasable.

Thoughts?

Edited by Ruthless4u

I can see the appeal to buying premium time and it does have major benefits, I feel maybe tone down how much a player can use them in a week maybe? Or something of that line

Th3angrychef

That would be great especially 1 or 2 hours or even 5 hours would be nice as well

I can’t see WG ever changing the system for premium time.  However, WoTPC does “timed boosts” and such with limits of a few hours.

15 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

I can’t see WG ever changing the system for premium time.  However, WoTPC does “timed boosts” and such with limits of a few hours.

I don't see them changing eith TBH, but it would be nice for guys like me.

I think it would be a good option. I usually don't play more than an hour or two. I've played more the last few days trying to meet a personal goal. So basically most of my premium time is wasted.

I think it should be changed, at the moment, it's way to expensive for what you get, extra xp & silver. Black friday was the only reason I bought a year on console, I think more people would buy it if it was that price all the time.

My mate played tanks with me, or used to, but he wouldn't buy no more than 3 days a time, he thinks the clock should stop when you log out of the game.

38 minutes ago, StockrA said:

My mate played tanks with me, or used to, but he wouldn't buy no more than 3 days a time, he thinks the clock should stop when you log out of the game.

The issue with stopping the clock while logged off is from Wargamings perspective it would cost them too much money. I could buy a years time and playing 60-90 minutes a few days a week it would probably last me 5 years( too lazy to do the actual math) and essentially be a one time purchase for me during my time with the game.

29 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

The issue with stopping the clock while logged off is from Wargamings perspective it would cost them too much money. I could buy a years time and playing 60-90 minutes a few days a week it would probably last me 5 years( too lazy to do the actual math) and essentially be a one time purchase for me during my time with the game.

That's what i said to him, you'd only need to buy it once,  I said they should make it a bit cheaper

I'd personally like to have 1-4$ gold purchasing items on games WOT sometimes all I want is to de-mount a piece of equipment which is like 30 gold and it sucks how I have to pay5$ minimum. There should be really small mini packs like 1$ = 150 gold or 8 hours of premium time on warships.

I would like to see some cheaper options available in the store. 0.99$ for 6 hours of premium and 100 gold/1.99$ for 1 day of premium and 250 gold, something along these lines is always nice when you know you have a short window to play.

I usually buy it by day so yeah I would love this. I don't always have time to play more than a few hours some days 

I am sure that something similar was done for WoT PC for those playing in certain parts of Russia where the internet was only available for a certain amount of time per day but I could be wrong ( it was some time ago )

But I would support this option,

Posted (edited)

I kind of doubt they will make premium time that granular, hourly that is. If it's priced anything like insurance, they probably would/should cost like $1.00 to $1.50 per hour, because my guess is most people play between 1 and 3 hours, so you'd have to make it at least as profitable, and if it's only marginally more expensive for a day, how does that look for a consumer? (Honest question, I don't know.)

The only real strong preference I have is that I'm not charged for premium time for both World of Tanks Console and World of Warships Legends. It seems like if you force players to do that, you are encouraging them to chose to play one or the other, and if I'm not buying tanks or I'm not buying ships, either way, that's bad for the bottom line.

Edited by TacticAngel
Missing a word...

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.