Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VIII Valkyrie

Yamato

Recommended Posts

Legends at the moment only goes up to tier 7, when that will be changed I don't know. So no Yama.....Oh wait I see what you did there LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, VIII Valkyrie said:

And how do you  sign up for the Alpha ?

Sign ups are closed, keep an eye on announcements to see if they do a 2nd wave.

 

3 hours ago, LIBARYKEEPER483 said:

Legends at the moment only goes up to tier 7, when that will be changed I don't know. So no Yama.....Oh wait I see what you did there LOL.

T7 is the top tier incase you have forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Soldier09V5 said:

Sign ups are closed, keep an eye on announcements to see if they do a 2nd wave.

 

T7 is the top tier incase you have forgotten.

 

4 hours ago, LIBARYKEEPER483 said:

Legends at the moment only goes up to tier 7, when that will be changed I don't know. So no Yama.....Oh wait I see what you did there LOL.

Tier 7 is the new 10! “Ships get reshuffled”  Yamato will still undoubtedly be the top tier IJN BB!  We can easily get rid of Izumo for starters!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, BrogueOne said:

 

Tier 7 is the new 10! “Ships get reshuffled”  Yamato will still undoubtedly be the top tier IJN BB!  We can easily get rid of Izumo for starters!

 

They did show a screenshot of a Iowa though, didn't they? Would they put that at Tier VI?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

They did show a screenshot of a Iowa though, didn't they? Would they put that at Tier VI?

unless Montana is gone because it was a paper ship.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Soldier09V5 said:

unless Montana is gone because it was a paper ship.

Could be. They could buff it, if need be. Iowa is faster anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RuefulCenturion said:

They did show a screenshot of a Iowa though, didn't they? Would they put that at Tier VI?

Possibly.  One of the things that could be used to make 7 tiers seem more sensible would simply to be to eliminate multiple ships that are the same base-class.  Iowa could very well end up as the top tier BB since she was the first Iowa Class BB.  No need to more than one Iowa Class in the TT that way.

Share this post


Link to post

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×