Sign in to follow this  
VIII Valkyrie

Yamato

Legends at the moment only goes up to tier 7, when that will be changed I don't know. So no Yama.....Oh wait I see what you did there LOL.

2 hours ago, VIII Valkyrie said:

And how do you  sign up for the Alpha ?

3 hours ago, LIBARYKEEPER483 said:

Legends at the moment only goes up to tier 7, when that will be changed I don't know. So no Yama.....Oh wait I see what you did there LOL.

T7 is the top tier incase you have forgotten.

1 hour ago, Soldier09V5 said:

T7 is the top tier incase you have forgotten.

4 hours ago, LIBARYKEEPER483 said:

Tier 7 is the new 10! “Ships get reshuffled”  Yamato will still undoubtedly be the top tier IJN BB!  We can easily get rid of Izumo for starters!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BrogueOne said:

Tier 7 is the new 10! “Ships get reshuffled”  Yamato will still undoubtedly be the top tier IJN BB!  We can easily get rid of Izumo for starters!

They did show a screenshot of a Iowa though, didn't they? Would they put that at Tier VI?

7 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

They did show a screenshot of a Iowa though, didn't they? Would they put that at Tier VI?

unless Montana is gone because it was a paper ship.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Soldier09V5 said:

unless Montana is gone because it was a paper ship.

Could be. They could buff it, if need be. Iowa is faster anyways.

1 hour ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Possibly.  One of the things that could be used to make 7 tiers seem more sensible would simply to be to eliminate multiple ships that are the same base-class.  Iowa could very well end up as the top tier BB since she was the first Iowa Class BB.  No need to more than one Iowa Class in the TT that way.

So we will not be getting tier 10s at all then?  I was looking forward to the yamato.  Does this mean we will not be getting other legendary ships as well?

5 hours ago, batrypowrdhowrd said:

So we will not be getting tier 10s at all then?  I was looking forward to the yamato.  Does this mean we will not be getting other legendary ships as well?

No one knows for sure what ships we will be getting. Even if they don't take it to tier 10 I'm sure they will find a way to get most if not all of the popular/legendary  ships in. Would not make business sense not to.

1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

No one knows for sure what ships we will be getting. Even if they don't take it to tier 10 I'm sure they will find a way to get most if not all of the popular/legendary  ships in. Would not make business sense not to.

Personal opinion inbound , I know they want to be a bit different from the Pc game but if they stray to far off the beaten track with the console version I   think the game will disappoint all those eager to have a similar to Pc  game and play style.

As long as they don't point blank refuse ships, tiers ect then it should all be rosy  , and it will allow for future growth

40 minutes ago, janesta5 said:

CPersonal opinion inbound , I know they want to be a bit different from the Pc game but if they stray to far off the beaten track with the console version I   think the game will disappoint all those eager to have a similar to Pc  game and play style.

As long as they don't point blank refuse ships, tiers ect then it should all be rosy  , and it will allow for future growth

Tiers could be bumped up to 10 like in PC or they could have lower tiers and more lines that branch off. Both are viable if done right.

the trick like you said is not to stray to far from what people are expecting and lose players.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.