Sign in to follow this  
DUB DOLL

NDA

Can somebody share a link to the NDA. In my excitement, I clicked right past it when installing the game.

I haven't said anything about the game to non-testers. I haven't taken pics/screenshots/vids of the game at all.

I'd just like to be able to actually read it.

Hi - I'm one of the new XBox testers.  Does anyone know if this is still locked down in terms of publishing screenshots or captures?

I'd love to be able to share some "omg you guys look what's coming!" pictures, but none of the stuff we did in Supertest on WoT, at least, was publishable.

Publish away. NDA was lifted.

Edited by Squibeel

12 minutes ago, Honor MacDonald said:

Hi - I'm one of the new XBox testers.  Does anyone know if this is still locked down in terms of publishing screenshots or captures?

I'd love to be able to share some "omg you guys look what's coming!" pictures, but none of the stuff we did in Supertest on WoT, at least, was publishable.

NDA was lifted for the beta. 

Do we know if the NDA comes back down post Beta Weekend? Presumably there will more updates being tested before another beta period. 

My best guess is that it won't come back but I still wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if we newbs are going to stay after the weekend... I guess we'll know soon enough.  🙂

For all I know, it may go live shortly after - I haven't found any decent or certain bugs yet. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.