DogeSyndrome

Haven't gotten Alpha Code

I keep getting the emails saying I'm in the test but never got a code for my Xbox one. So I'm not sure what to do. The email said to contact either RadarX or Philigula on the forums. Is this the correct way to do it? 

On 8/3/2018 at 5:02 AM, DogeSyndrome said:

I keep getting the emails saying I'm in the test but never got a code for my Xbox one. So I'm not sure what to do. The email said to contact either RadarX or Philigula on the forums. Is this the correct way to do it? 

Messages like this are not exclusive to the Alpha tester, it is a global message that shows how we are doing in the tests, so if you get messages like this, they are like "updates" of progress.

2 hours ago, Yourfateawaitsu said:

I hope to get a code maybe a beta code soon

Regularly log in to the Forum and Discord, where they will be announced when there is another selection of testers

On 8/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, Peppa Chan said:

Regularly log in to the Forum and Discord, where they will be announced when there is another selection of testers

Actually they do go out to testers only, but some of the letters with keys have bounced 🙂 

5 hours ago, Philigula said:

Actually they do go out to testers only, but some of the letters with keys have bounced 🙂 

Oh so... 😛

On 8/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, Peppa Chan said:

Messages like this are not exclusive to the Alpha tester, it is a global message that shows how we are doing in the tests, so if you get messages like this, they are like "updates" of progress.

lucky im still hoping someday i get a email to get added to the test.

So they're just emails updating us on progress with the game. That makes more sense since I keep looking for a code in my email. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.