Sub_Octavian

Say hello to the community!

Welcome, captains! 🙂 We're happy to see you here. Please make yourself at home and enjoy.

While all of us (both players and devs) are eagerly waiting for Alpha to start, let's have a good time chatting here. And if you're ok with it, introduce yourself in this thread and say hi so we know you better.

I know we're building the base of future WoWSL community together. Let's make it the best place to be from the start 🙂

Cheers!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on reaching closed Alpha, CB for the PC version seems a lifetime ago now when the Cleveland ruled the waves against all comers. Fantastic to see WoWS on XBox joining Tanks - I look forward to being able to get my hit of warships action on the big screen now from the comfort of the couch, errrm, Captains chair!  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skullpwnee said:

Congratulations on reaching closed Alpha, CB for the PC version seems a lifetime ago now when the Cleveland ruled the waves against all comers. Fantastic to see WoWS on XBox joining Tanks - I look forward to being able to get my hit of warships action on the big screen now from the comfort of the couch, errrm, Captains chair!  :classic_biggrin:

Ha-ha, I probably will finally upgrade my home TV for that. Thank you for your kind words!

• Like 1

Hiho!

I am from germany, multiple years old and playing Warships since December 2016 actively with same Account-Name on EU. Being officer of a german CCT-Clan I am also part of German-Wiki-Team for Warships regarding translation.

Looking forward to have some naval arcade-action on my Xbox, too!

Posted (edited)

Love World of Warships, i was waiting for a Console Version. Playing WoWS over 3 years now.

PS4 Player

Edited by sui_staR

Im literally sooo excited for this. ive been waiting since 2016. i really hope i get into the alpha test 😄

• Like 1

been waiting for quite some time for the Console launch *though i'm going have to borrow my brothers xbox since i sold my one 4 months back XD*

14 minutes ago, kngat38077 said:

Im literally sooo excited for this. ive been waiting since 2016. i really hope i get into the alpha test 😄

Not kidding, I've been waiting for 2 1/2 years since I saw Jingles on it, I tried PC but I suck with Mouse + Keyboard, my aim was ok though.

Spyro in September, Black Ops 4 in October and Warships Console this year, what could be better 😄

Spyro and Warships are joint 1st on my hype list 🙂

• Like 1

Almost 3 years waiting for a console version!!! (my pc is not very good that we say 😅).

Although it's still in development, I think it's going to be great as it is on the PC, of course with its difficulties but :p.

Good luck and I hope to see you in battle :3.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Casi 3 años esperando una versión en consola (Ya que mi pc no es muy buena que digamos 😅).

Aunque aún sigue en desarrollo, creo que será algo magnífico como lo es en pc, claro con sus dificultades pero :p.

Buena suerte y espero verte en batalla :3.

39 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Hiho!

I am from germany, multiple years old and playing Warships since December 2016 actively with same Account-Name on EU. Being officer of a german CCT-Clan I am also part of German-Wiki-Team for Warships regarding translation.

Looking forward to have some naval arcade-action on my Xbox, too!

Wilkommen! My German is really rusty after the university, but anyways, have good time, and thank you for your previous community activities!

36 minutes ago, sui_staR said:

Love World of Warships, i was waiting for a Console Version. Playing WoWS over 3 years now.

PS4 Player

Wow, we will be happy to have you on board! Welcome:)

30 minutes ago, kngat38077 said:

In this case, I really hope you will, too 🙂 

30 minutes ago, _iku said:

been waiting for quite some time for the Console launch *though i'm going have to borrow my brothers xbox since i sold my one 4 months back XD*

I hope he doesn't mind this 'borrowing' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Super stoked! Been waiting years for this!

I've been playing WoT Console for almost 4 years, and WoWS since closed beta... this made my day!

Edited by MrNomNomMan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrNomNomMan said:

Super stoked! Been waiting years for this!

I've been playing WoT Console for almost 4 years, and WoWS since closed beta... this made my day!

We're looking to make everyone's day today!

• Like 1

I am very curious about the aircraft carriers' gameplay in console version.

Would it be same as the CV rework version in PC?

32 minutes ago, need_more_pills said:

¡oh no!

Let's celebrate the arrival of the game today, tomorrow we'll worry about the CVs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hi , long time wot Xbox player here. Looking forward to playing wows on console as it looks awesome on PC. I'd be happy to just play it, but to help develop it would be even better!

Edited by Derekthetree

1 hour ago, need_more_pills said:

Yes sir, pretty much. More action, single squadron control and more AA involvement.

• Haha 1

Finally WoWs will be on console, can't wait. Hopefully I'll also be able to get on the Alpha and see what this beauty is like. Been playing WoT since the PC beta and then onto the console from beta onwards as well. Only just got into WoWs on PC and Blitz and I love it. This Will be a great step forward for the console side of WG.

Hey everyone, really excited to hear about wows coming to console. I started off playing tanks but the ocean waves are much more enticing. Keep up all the hard work and holefully see you all soon. Oh and for any of you guys on the PC or blitz asia server drop me a line, would love to play with/against you IGN MozUK1664 (PC) Moz (blitz)

Ahoy Captains, I am beyond thrilled that we have finally can see Warships in our horizon on console, :classic_biggrin:

Howdy all! I played WoT console for over four years, and recently got into Warships (after finally buying a PC more suited to the task). I've been hoping for something like this for ages. I use the same handle on WoWs and am a member of BNKR. Hoping to get a spot in alpha testing, as I'm really excited to see this coming to console.

Всем чмоки в этом чати!

Даждались таки. Свистать всех наверх.

Ух ты, чятик. И даже иногда с русскими буквами.

Всем капитанам приветственный выстрел из пушки)

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.