Sign in to follow this  
Philigula

It's cold out there

Love the weathering effects done to the vessel. there's just something about going into battle with a prestine fresh out of factory Ship or Tank that always bothered me. Nice to be able to play with some "Gently" used boats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She’s showing some skin there........ where’s her camo? Dirty girl!

24 minutes ago, dcr66 said:

Rust!!!!

Looks like the undesinated and boatswains mates were on leave for years...adds character to the girl though

Posted (edited)

Super happy to see some new stuff! I'm impressed how good looking the ships are in WOWS Legends.

And as always, more please!

Edited by TacticAngel

That weathered look is absofrickinglutely amazeballs, and I can't wait until this game is out on PS4. Some of the best looking tanks on WOTc have that weathered look- it makes the vehicle look more real.

• Like 1

Nice! And thanks for sharing. 🙂

A lot to dissect in the pic, that's what I've been waiting for with regards to posting.

I can't tell from the picture no matter how many times I look at it, if there's 2 life boats by turret 3 or not (not a big deal, just comparing). But you guys did a phenomenal job with the ship.

As to the map/effects. Considering the ship is either starting to move or has just come to a stop (I can tell by the smoke stack and the wake), the wave effect on the bow looks beautiful. 

K, now here comes my tinfoil hat. Behind the island on the right side their looks to be either a cloud or possibly fog. I can't tell the distance nor elevation of that effect, but if it's a form of low level cloud (but not fog - but moving) or even fog itself (for those unfamiliar with weather effects in the World of Warships realm, look up cyclone), this would certainly add some dynamics to the game.

Regardless, very nice screenshot and I look forward to it being released.

o7 & BOOP

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.