RagingxMarmoset

Forum quality of life improvement suggestion.

Thanks for feedback (not sure the Captain will be a WoWSL hero though - we will see). Actually, if you have any other forum QoL ideas - please share. @Philigula should take care of this 🙂 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Thanks fellas!

:happycap::look::hmm::wandercap::hide_turtle:

They're the same on the PC, I don't think they've been added correctly.image.png.bb892d818bfff9cce697dc7fcee1766f.png

13 minutes ago, Peppa Chan said:

They're the same on the PC, I don't think they've been added correctly.image.png.bb892d818bfff9cce697dc7fcee1766f.png

Added and readded them now, if you could try relogging possibly? :happycap::hmm::wandercap:

Happy days folks. Been looking forward to Botes coming to console for soooooo long. Been playing Botes Blitz for a while, and Tonks Console for just over 4 years. 

4 minutes ago, Philigula said:

Added and readded them now, if you could try relogging possibly? :happycap::hmm::wandercap:

All the sections of emojis are good, except "The Cap!"

image.png.5d0c092751bce9bdef801fd0a906e2ab.png

Will there be ranks or forum titles? I would like to see The title of "sea wolf" or "Poseidon".

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, asadgrisha said:

Will there be ranks or forum titles? I would like to see The title of "sea wolf" or "Poseidon".

I wish we could choose our title 

1 hour ago, asadgrisha said:

Taken into consideration!

Just now, Philigula said:

Taken into consideration!

Can we have the title of Cabin Boy?

44 minutes ago, BrogueOne said:

Can we have the title of Cabin Boy?

We'll see about that.

How about some form of unique  badge that shows that you're proud to be a console peasent.

I have run out of reactions for the day!  I can no longer keep liking posts by all the wonderful people who are coming in!

Wish I had seen this thread earlier.

Is there anyway to change the base colors of the forum--particularly when writing a post?  Is there an option for this, or can we have an option for this?  The light grey on darker blue/grey is a bit hard to see, and the cursor color needs to be brighter because I can't see it.  Many thanks!

Can we get wildly false statistics like: # of fires started with torpedoes, Submarines sunk, Aircraft rammed, etc.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:44 PM, Dr Mirrajh said:

How about some form of unique  badge that shows that you're proud to be a console peasent.

A character from " Life of Brian " holding an xbox or ps4 controller kind of picture?

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.