Calypso

Joining the Division

Hey Legends! My name is Polina and I’m also a part of the St. Petersburg studio. Although I’m new to the World of Warships, I will be happy to explore the WoWs: Legends together with you. I’m as enthusiastic about the game coming out just as you are guys! I’ve previously worked with a variety of game communities and even had some experience in making art and assets. I confess, it is a thrilling experience to be a part of different development stages, but it is even more fascinating to share the game experience together with players. Teaming up for the next battle and keeping track of everything that is going on around you (saying Hi to the enemies’ torpedoes) that’s what makes me excited, not to mention a good variety of ships to try and battle achievements to unlock!

As the WoWs Legends audience grows, there is no doubt that such fine captains as Sub_Octavian and Philigula would need a bigger crew. We appreciate our community and your engagement, so we will do our best to provide you with all the needed support and consider your feedback.

I’m here to make sure that you stay up to date, sharing with you all the latest news, teasing you with some of the developers’ plans and answering your questions.

I’m inviting everyone to contribute to our community. Share your thoughts, tell us what you are interested in, give us your feedback. I'm eager to become a part of this newly-minted community and grow together with you guys! 

Hope to see you all become Legends! Turn the tide!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Welcome aboard...we promise not to make you walk the plank just yet 😉

• Haha 1

Hi Polina. Welcome. We will be sure to be as nice to you in matches as we are to Philigula! 🙂 Don't take the sinkings personal.

Welcome along 

Hi hello nice to meet you 😀 

8 minutes ago, Tomaso85_ said:

Welcome aboard! :Smile_honoring:

First question.... How much should we trust @Philigula:Smile_great:

I wouldn't give me your social security number, but otherwise, when it comes to WoWs:L I'm a solid dude!*
*This opinion might not be representative of what @Calypso thinks

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tomaso85_ said:

Welcome aboard! :Smile_honoring:

First question.... How much should we trust @Philigula:Smile_great:

You can trust him in all questions concerning WoWs Legends. Will sail under his command 😃

36 minutes ago, pumpkinpieman50 said:

Hi Polina. Welcome. We will be sure to be as nice to you in matches as we are to Philigula! 🙂 Don't take the sinkings personal.

I'll be glad to join the matches! Tuff battles give more experience, so please, don't hesitate ☺️

25 minutes ago, Calypso said:

You can trust him in all questions concerning WoWs Legends. Will sail under his command 😃

that sounds EXACTLY what a paid employee would say :Smile_hiding:

27 minutes ago, Philigula said:

I wouldn't give me your social security number, but otherwise, when it comes to WoWs:L I'm a solid dude!*
*This opinion might not be representative of what @Calypso thinks

Solid dudes are hard to come by these days... good to know! :Smile_medal:

Welcome! Now, please, send my access code! 😄😙

Hey and Welcome Polina 😊

Not sure if i should bug you right away and say what i really want, but i would like to see more news about the PS4 alpha.  It‘s so quiet  on that front, that i am worried and maybe others too.

Sorry 😔😜

3 minutes ago, Lantianer21 said:

Hey and Welcome Polina 😊

Not sure if i should bug you right away and say what i really want, but i would like to see more news about the PS4 alpha.  It‘s so quiet  on that front, that i am worried and maybe others too.

Sorry 😔😜

No worries! We are going to give you some news at the end of this month. If you follow the forum or the Facebook page, you won't miss an announcement. I see a lot of players waiting for the PS4 Alpha, which is very exciting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calypso said:

No worries! We are going to give you some news at the end of this month. If you follow the forum or the Facebook page, you won't miss an announcement. I see a lot of players waiting for the PS4 Alpha, which is very exciting. 

Thank you, this helps 😊👍

Also by any chance is it possible to message you or Phil about an alpha tester survey question? Just somesting that confuses me and discord i never got an good reply from others.

12 minutes ago, Lantianer21 said:

Also by any chance is it possible to message you or Phil about an alpha tester survey question? Just somesting that confuses me and discord i never got an good reply from others.

Sure! Let's get rid of all the confusing parts.

4 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

So what gaming communities have you been involved in? 

Casual games and some mobile projects. Worked with different types of audience, hepled me to gain experience. Now it is time to be a part of WoWs Legends.

Welcome aboard, Polina!  I look forward to sailing with you and I am also glad to be part of this wonderful fledgling navy!

One of my favorite bands has a song about you: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

Welcome aboard, Polina!  I look forward to sailing with you and I am also glad to be part of this wonderful fledgling navy!

One of my favorite bands has a song about you: 

Ah, you made me laugh! Great folk song - the melody is stuck in my head for at least several days now 😆 Love it!
P.S.: I'm thinking of using that album cover as my new userpic.

And now we’re back in old St. John’s where rum is very cheap.

So we’ll drink a health to Captain Guy who brought us o’er the deep.

A health to all our sweethearts and to our wives so fair.

Not another ship could make the trip but the Polina I declare.

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.