iJoby

English Speaking Community

Posted (edited)

Mega_Stream_1.jpg

3rd Anniversary Mega Twitch Stream

Wargaming's various offices of World of Warships around the world are divisioning together to present a massive Anniversary Stream Party!

Stream Includes:

WoWs Legends Very First Live Footage.

Ship and Super container Giveaways.

Monday 17 Sept 2018

USA Central: 9 am CDT - 2 pm CDT

Eastern: 10 am ET - 3 pm ET

United Kingdom: 3 pm GMT - 8 pm GMT

Europe: 4 pm CEST - 9 pm CEST

Edited by iJoby

Maybe because all forum is english speaking anyway?

1 minute ago, FOXSTONE87 said:

Howdy!

Still has that "new" forum smell. 

Sure does, welcome Commander @FOXSTONE87 :Smile_honoring:

*pokes head in*

Tally hoe! It's time to sink me some Gerrys!

• Haha 1

This is the first time I’ve been part of a game from absolute ground zero(as far as it being public).  I’m not sure how this forum is going to fill out, and I'm not sure what type of community we’ll manage to cultivate.  But I hope we can all be enthusiastic and supportive for everyone who wants to be a part of this game!  Being positive is always more rewarding and constructive.  I look forward to helping any way I can!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, BrogueOne said:

This is the first time I’ve been part of a game from absolute ground zero(as far as it being public).  I’m not sure how this forum is going to fill out, and I'm not sure what type of community we’ll manage to cultivate.  But I hope we can all be enthusiastic and supportive for everyone who wants to be a part of this game!  Being positive is always more rewarding and constructive.  I look forward to helping any way I can!

100% agree.

5 minutes ago, BrogueOne said:

We're looking forward to spending a lot more time interacting with you guys and hearing your feedback.  Thanks for being willing to help out!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RadarX said:

We're looking forward to spending a lot more time interacting with you guys and hearing your feedback.  Thanks for being willing to help out!

You are welcome, WOWS on console is something I have been waiting for. Hints of development was hinted on Devs YT video's (Gamepad) so we knew it was in the works. :Smile_honoring:

I play wot on console and have a whole clan waiting to get their sea legs. Lol

I'm really hyped with the arrival of wows to console, and hello to the community

How ya getting on guys 

Hello.  Hoping that I'm selected for part of the alpha testing.  Would he a nice experience being part of the game from the ground up.  

Looking forward to learning a new game, meeting new people, and sinking them.

So I'm seeing the two main groups of players who are lining up for this.  We have the WoT console players who are getting pumped for WG's new console game, and then there are the WoWs PC players who are excited about a new platform to play on.  I'm personally in the latter group with a little experience in the former.  I can't wait to see how these groups mesh with the new game.

1 hour ago, WastelandMadGod said:

So I'm seeing the two main groups of players who are lining up for this.  We have the WoT console players who are getting pumped for WG's new console game, and then there are the WoWs PC players who are excited about a new platform to play on.  I'm personally in the latter group with a little experience in the former.  I can't wait to see how these groups mesh with the new game.

Some of us are both!  I started playing WoTs Console at the exact same time I started playing WoWs on Pc!

1 minute ago, BrogueOne said:

Some of us are both!  I started playing WoTs Console at the exact same time I started playing WoWs on Pc!

Oh yes.  I know you guys are here too, but I don't expect that to be quite as large of a group as either of the other two.  I also imagine there will be a sizable contingent of people who have played neither to any significant degree, and it is our job as the veterans to act as diligent hosts and guides to these newcomers.  I want to see this community grow. 

25 minutes ago, WastelandMadGod said:

Oh yes.  I know you guys are here too, but I don't expect that to be quite as large of a group as either of the other two.  I also imagine there will be a sizable contingent of people who have played neither to any significant degree, and it is our job as the veterans to act as diligent hosts and guides to these newcomers.  I want to see this community grow. 

It’s just too bad I’ve run out of “likes” for today!  +1 in spirit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been so excited for this since my computer died and I don’t have the money or energy to fix it. Can’t wait to play and find a good clan to run with. 

I've been waiting for these games to come out on PS4. I've played some on pc, but I prefer console games. I hope to be picked to test. For anyone who has tested other games, I'm curious how many hours you spent playing? Is there a set requirement of hours a day?

Hi peeps  been waiting for this way back when wot console beta release looking like loads of wot beta vets here too sweet wargaming 

1 hour ago, LadyTanker said:

I've been waiting for these games to come out on PS4. I've played some on pc, but I prefer console games. I hope to be picked to test. For anyone who has tested other games, I'm curious how many hours you spent playing? Is there a set requirement of hours a day?

Hey there, Lady!!!  Welcome to it!  I can tell you that testing(in general) will be done in predetermined windows of time.  If you’re chosen as a tester they will most likely say “the servers will be open from x-date/x-time until x-date/x-time” and you’ll generally be allowed free reign during that time.  Sometimes testing will have more specific requirements depending on what needs to be done.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

Amen brother.

• Thanks 2

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.