Philigula

Supertest mailout

Legends!

Please accept our apologies if you've received a letter concerning WoWs PC Supertest ships. This is an honest mistake on our part and we're sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. The letter, unfortunately, does not mean that you were accepted into the ST program, so please ignore it. 

Sometimes the tide turns us.

• Confused 1

Got one too. I was wondering what does "ST" mean and what are all those ships, never heard of them being in game, lol.

I would change any supertest for testing legends on console any day - well. If I had to chose which I would want more. just sayin 😃

yes for a time i belived that they chosen me as a ST :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Wait, so basically the alpha for consoles is the ST or you guys already did it before the alpha?

1 hour ago, ExcelTheXeno said:

Wait, so basically the alpha for consoles is the ST or you guys already did it before the alpha?

At the moment, there is no ST program for World of Warships Legends. The email/letter was only meant for those in the ST program for World of Warships on PC.

4 minutes ago, Panbun said:

At the moment, there is no ST program for World of Warships Legends. The email/letter was only meant for those in the ST program for World of Warships on PC.

Ok, thanks. So, there is only the alpha for consoles. Alright

2 hours ago, The1stViscount said:

So there's no more codes going of for the Xbox testing? 

From my understanding there is no more going out via mass messaging. However unless I'm wrong they still might give some out on discord or live streams( if they have anymore streams)

Unfortunately no one except staff knows for sure.

• Thanks 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.