Not Cerberus

The Wishlist

So, let's get the ball rolling with things that you do, and do not want to see in the game!

Do's

Manual Secondaries from WOWSB

Commander Skills

Don'ts

RNG Blueprints for upgrades

360 no scoping AI bots

1 minute ago, Not Cerberus said:

So, let's get the ball rolling with things that you do, and do not want to see in the game!

Do's

Commander Skills

Don'ts

360 no scoping AI bots

If they do the blueprints like Blitz, I'm out.

• Haha 1

Or the economy...I love the game, but there is definitely massive flaws in it!

From the game support side, a good community  manager like RaiBot01 from WoT console. As well as the interaction we get from Geoff and the other developers there.

• Like 1

From WOWS PC: bring over the ability to turn off special camos (ie. spaceships, anime, etc.)

Also from PC I like the ability to move captains between tech tree ships and premium ships at no cost. 

Please don't put the "Epicenter" game mode into the console version.

• Like 1

Competitive Game Play and some emphasis on clans. Let's get the team work and strategies started right off the bat.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

no op-ships like belfast, kutusov, kamikaze etc.

that would be a good start.

but we need the warspite in the game and the graf spee.

15 hours ago, Dr Mirrajh said:

From the game support side, a good community  manager like RaiBot01 from WoT console. As well as the interaction we get from Geoff and the other developers there.

No involvement from WOTC at all( which they stated there will be none)

Carriers that are fun to play 

An in game replay system. Please, don't make us wait years for one like WOTC did.

2 hours ago, HMS Liverpool said:

Alot less xp needed for the ships. Other wise the game would be to much of a grind on the consoles

Not true really, WOT on console worked pretty fine 🙂

5 hours ago, HMS Liverpool said:

Alot less xp needed for the ships. Other wise the game would be to much of a grind on the consoles

Never found much of an issue with console in terms of XP. Suppose it's also what gives them a chance to sell premo time?

4 hours ago, FOXSTONE87 said:

An in game replay system. Please, don't make us wait years for one like WOTC did.

Providing it doesn't hurt the games implementation I'd be down for that but would rather have the game in and established before coming in with replay systems

On 6/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, Not Cerberus said:

Do's

Commander Skills

Don'ts

360 no scoping AI bots

I'd honestly like the option to have the secondaries as auto or manual. 

But definitely agree that the blueprints should not be RNG based. It just makes it a pain when trying to upgrade a ship. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Philigula said:

I will be lurking in this thread!

One of the most requested things in WOT console from beta onward was unique historical vehicles in the tech tree or as premiums seperate from PC. Say for example( I know no carriers yet) The U.S.S Ben Franklin, aka Big Ben as a unique ship for console players, or if that's not feasable say the U.S.S Johnson( destroyer).

Unfortunately WOT console focused more on monsters and anime tanks, than giving the console their own unique tech tree or premiums.

Edited by Ruthless4u

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

One of the most requested things in WOT console from beta onward was unique historical vehicles in the tech tree or as premiums seperate from PC. Say for example( I know no carriers yet) The U.S.S Ben Franklin, aka Big Ben as a unique ship for console players, or if that's not feasable say the U.S.S Johnson( destroyer).

Unfortunately WOT console focused more on monsters and anime tanks, than giving the console their own unique tech tree or premiums.

That already happens in WOWS...ships that are premium include Dunkerque, Warspite, Arizona, Perth, Tirpitz, Missouri and Belfast, as examples...

Sadly, it'll be difficult to get big named ships that aren't already on the PC Premium tree. There is obviously a handful but not many.

Edited by Not Cerberus

2 hours ago, Not Cerberus said:

That already happens in WOWS...ships that are premium include Dunkerque, Warspite, Arizona, Perth, Tirpitz, Missouri and Belfast, as examples...

Sadly, it'll be difficult to get big named ships that aren't already on the PC Premium tree. There is obviously a handful but not many.

its safe to say, that we will get several of the PC premiums as well 

especially warspite, tirpitz, arizona, graf spee and several others are basically must haves. Belfast would be cool but its too overpowered.

Posted (edited)

I would like the ability to choose which server I play on. Most of my clan-mates from WoT console are Stateside, and we would like to form a clan/fleet here if we can. We tried Armored Warfare, but the region lock meant that we couldn't play together, so we don't play that as often. Might not be a big thing with some, but it's a major want for me- if I can't play with my friends, then I won't play- simple as that.

Edited by Greywoolfe64
learn to punctuate, dammit!

Toggle for No taunt screen, aka patches. If we must have them, then an option to use a portrait of an anime captain if you're running one as your "patch"  that also cannot be switched off by your victim so they have to see it. 

• Thanks 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.