Sign in to follow this  
sookmaballs

Any news when Beta begins?

Been eagerly waiting for console launch since i played WOWS on my pc (sadly it died and cba to fix it)  I Applied for the alpha testing and did not get accepted sadly, wotc has gotten a bit stale and I just want to rush around launching torpedo's in the high seas!! any idea when applications open again or when open beta or general release is happening? cheers and hopefully sea (get it..) you soon

19 minutes ago, sookmaballs said:

Been eagerly waiting for console launch since i played WOWS on my pc (sadly it died and cba to fix it)  I Applied for the alpha testing and did not get accepted sadly, wotc has gotten a bit stale and I just want to rush around launching torpedo's in the high seas!! any idea when applications open again or when open beta or general release is happening? cheers and hopefully sea (get it..) you soon

Not sure which console your on, but if your on PS4 the alpha has not started yet and you can apply when it opens. On Xbox no idea when they are accepting more testers but I think they still offer codes occasionally on the discord channel.

• Thanks 1

Cheers! Im on xbone so I will have to wait and see! if im right these are not wgcb are they? so this should hopefully be done in line with the PC game

Full release of the game is sometime in 2019. I wouldn’t expect open Beta until we’re within 2 months of release. Maybe this will help: 

2 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

Full release of the game is sometime in 2019. I wouldn’t expect open Beta until we’re within 2 months of release. Maybe this will help: 

thank you brogue! I just want me some naval action soon! whats the best way to keep my eyes peeled for more codes/ testers wanted??

40 minutes ago, sookmaballs said:

Announcements usually get posted first in Discord, but they get reposted to FB and the Forums pretty quickly when they do. Discord is the place to hang out if you want a chance at a random code invite...... the mobile App for Discord is pretty easy to use and you can basically just drop in, scan for any staff messages/Announcements and be on your way.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.