Philigula

Legends on the WoWs anniversary stream

Monday, September 17, tune into WoWs anniversary stream to find out more about Legends gameplay and get a chance to become a part of the alpha! The stream begins at 14:00 UTC and the Legends section hits hard at 17:10 UTC. 

Turn the tide!e5f40ba0-67e1-11e8-a678-8cdcd4b149ac_1200x.thumb.jpg.54bb00e28c18ee9f32705f65419c2877.jpg.e0489a5ed3e180106255b2997c2999e7.jpg

• Like 3

Does this apply to both xbox and PS4 players for a chance to become part of the alpha

13 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Does this apply to both xbox and PS4 players for a chance to become part of the alpha

Still just the Xbox. Sony is early October as we've said before 🙂 
Congrats on the Commander rank 😉 

2 minutes ago, Philigula said:

Still just the Xbox. Sony is early October as we've said before 🙂 
Congrats on the Commander rank 😉 

Thanks Phil, can I get a company car with it? My current one is on it's last legs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruthless4u said:

Thanks Phil, can I get a company car with it? My current one is on it's last legs.

Will have to talk to your boss. I will do my best to convince him using your Legends feedback as the final argument!

6 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

They'd probably end up giving you a Lada, or something with Adidas stripes on it.

16 minutes ago, Philigula said:

Will have to talk to your boss. I will do my best to convince him using your Legends feedback as the final argument!

Great, if I'm lucky I'll get a skateboard with 3 wheels.

Do you have an estimation on when the game will be fully released 

31 minutes ago, harry said:

Do you have an estimation on when the game will be fully released 

not yet, but we will keep you all up to date 🙂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, T33kanne said:

not yet, but we will keep you all up to date 🙂

Thanks 

The stream was great!  Thank you for the opportunity for an early peak, and continue the great work on development.

Everything looks surprisingly polished for an alpha. The port looks very nice and scrolling through the ships seemed really slick. Only having seven tiers actually makes the game seem less intimidating. I was very surprised to see some of the controls (I'd come up with some theories on how to manage so many controls on a controller), too, but this was great to see. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by TacticAngel

For everyone that missed the anniversary stream - here is the Legends part 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The game looked a lot better than I expected, so hopefully things can only improve.............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janesta5 said:

The game looked a lot better than I expected, so hopefully things can only improve.............

We will make sure of that :) 

• Like 1

Can i please take part in testing? I can't tell you how long I've been watching the Mighty Jingles World of Warship videos wishing I could play on my console.

I just found out today watching The Mighty Jingles that there was a soon to be console version announced in the live stream Monday!!! First I have heard of this and it looks like it has been in the works for a while from the little bit of scrolling I did. Man I'm out of the loop lol!!! Watched the live stream of it and I'm liking the looks of it so far and the idea of faster game play compared to the PC version. Sucks though I've ground to two T10's on PC and now gonna have to start at the bottom again when it is released on console. But the real question I have is to test it in Beta what does one have to do to sign up to have a remote chance of even play testing it on the Xbox? In the stream it sounded like you could sign up then but wanted active community members and the like, which I wont lie I'm not. This is my first post ever in any WoW's forum.

Tell me that you are planning on colouring the hit counters, I thought they were in the same locations as PC version but I really had to strain my eyes to make sure. Just some colour to make them pop is all they need, they look chunky enough.

5 hours ago, Hotpocket Sack said:

Missed the stream . Did I miss much

You can watch it above if you want. Mostly, it's just fun to see. I was mostly impressed with the interface and control layout. Most of the stuff they talk about is stuff we pretty much know.

-Smaller maps

-Closer range

-Fewer ships

-USN and IJN at first

Edited by TacticAngel
  • Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.