Sign in to follow this  
Calypso

She will hunt you down!

If you like to surprise your enemies, you should try out the tier VI Akatsuki. She belonged to a “special type” series of destroyers that could reach high speed in short order and had great concealment parameters. Deadly Akatsuki torpedoes combined with the smoke generator can help you bring your team closer to the victory.WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_Akatsuki_.thumb.jpg.2ef4c54adebf3e0a108312082791ac85.jpg

• Like 4

I was actually interested to see how destroyers will work on smaller maps. On the one hand, you'd expect them to be more dangerous since they'd be closer to being in range, but then they might get spotted quickly (and then, of course, you're dead).

I'm really eager to get in the PS4 alpha (if I'm lucky) to see how this all works.

Edited by TacticAngel
  • Like 1

When I last played WoWS, I was a fan on German Cruisers, but I can play American Cruisers instead.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, TacticAngel said:

I was actually interested to see how destroyers will work on smaller maps. On the one hand, you'd expect them to be more dangerous since they'd be closer to being in range, but then they might get spotted quickly (and then, of course, you're dead).

I'm really eager to get in the PS4 alpha (if I'm lucky) to see how this all works.

If you are spotted you can maneuver and hide! Stealth is also a fun way to play DDs.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Calypso said:

If you like to surprise your enemies, you should try out the tier VI Akatsuki. She belonged to a “special type” series of destroyers that could reach high speed in short order and had great concealment parameters. Deadly Akatsuki torpedoes combined with the smoke generator can help you bring your team closer to the victory.WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_Akatsuki_.thumb.jpg.2ef4c54adebf3e0a108312082791ac85.jpg

She can also help send the other Captains to port!  I can’t wait to take her out for a spin.

Edited by O Elric O

Very excited for wow legends to come to console been waiting very long time make sure to get the rare battleship if they offer it I think it’s the Missouri 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Solem wolven said:

Very excited for wow legends to come to console been waiting very long time make sure to get the rare battleship if they offer it I think it’s the Missouri 

Is Missouri your favorite? Why would you choose her? 🛳️

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Calypso said:

I'm going to guess 💲💰💵💴🤑

Edited by RuefulCenturion
🤑

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Calypso said:

I would also be super excited to see Missouri in the game!  It is my favorite BB, and I like its 1944 camo.  It was really cool to see it in Hawaii too.  For me, I love the fact that WWII ended on its deck.  This is one of the reasons I am interested in playing on the console.

Missouri.jpg

Edited by Stripes

On 9/27/2018 at 8:36 AM, Calypso said:

How can I sign up for the alpha or beta?

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.