Philigula

UPDATED! First distribution of PS4 codes (EU+AUS+NZ)

Updated Oct. 8: Friends, we're overwhelmed by your desire to help and are very thankful for your interest, however we have gotten more EU testers than we expected. This means that the code giveaways are over for the time being. The next wave of giveaways for our North American players will be announced in a couple of days.

Legends and gentlemen!

We are pleased to announce that the code distribution for the Playstation 4 alpha test of Legends is beginning! We're sending out several hundred codes to the original applicants and we're prepared to get the the most active of you in. Please contact myself, Calypso RV, T33kanne or Philigula here or on our Discord if you need the permissions for the alpha sections! We will need your PSN ID and email address to check against our mailout database. Please note that it's Europe, Australia and New Zealand today and our American friends will receive the codes a little later.

Please remember that by signing up you agree to the terms of the NDA.

e5f40ba0-67e1-11e8-a678-8cdcd4b149ac_1200x.thumb.jpg.54bb00e28c18ee9f32705f65419c2877.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Tobias808 said:

When will NA testers get codes?

According to the Facebook announcement sometime in the next couple days

my my my my my my my 🙂😉 🙂😉 

been waiting for so long.... 😞 

8 minutes ago, nekroozzzik said:

Когда игрокам из Рашки придут коды?

В ручную похоже надо списываться с разрабами в дискорде 

Posted (edited)

Hi. I am one of the early subscribers. I havent received a code for testing yet.

yavuz-zirhlisi.jpg

Edited by Ozgur72

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ozgur72 said:

Hi. I am one the early subscribers. I havent received a code for testing yet. Thanks

Same here, looks like only small group of subscribers received codes 😞

Edited by LitvinCat

Zapisy są już definitywnie zamknięte? Gralem na PC i fajnie byłoby testować to na ps4

20 minutes ago, Ozgur72 said:

Hi. I am one of the early subscribers. I havent received a code for testing yet.

yavuz-zirhlisi.jpg

contact support on Discord!!!

In which hours are the servers open? Now I can not play, I received the code on the email.

When the Xbox codes went out, they went out over DAYS!!!! Patient young padawans.

Posted (edited)

I would like to be a tester but I never formally requested such. Is there an official sign-up or form somewhere that I missed? I am on Discord and registered here under my PSN.

Edited by KanonFyodor