Calypso

Kongo Class Predecessor

Watch Ishizuchi going through her sea trials. While we are testing the vessel’s speed, equipment and maneuverability, let us know who would love to test this one of a kind battleship in a real battle?

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_Ishizuchi_3.thumb.jpg.88d107cd4fcca76f26e12a71e733c376.jpg

• Like 9

I really wish the historical ship designers would have made more forward-heavy turret arrangements. They clearly weren't thinking of my aggressive video game play style when they made these ships.

• Haha 1

I would like to get torpedoed to death in that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Definitely would love to test this battleship. The game is great. Controls work really well and the graphics are sharp and clean. 

Edited by Enigma3011
  • Like 2

I have this one on WOWS for PC, and it is one of my favorite lower tier ships ( played 486 battles with her) . I'd love to take her out for some sea trails. 

Would love the opportunity to test it out. Loving this game and it is looking great so far. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i would like to test this one i like this game on pc i would be the best on xbox if i had the opportunity 

Edited by nti9
word correction
  • Like 1

On 5.10.2018 at 17:25, Calypso said:

Beobachte, wie Ishizuchi ihre Seeversuche durchmacht. Während wir die Geschwindigkeit, Ausrüstung und Manövrierfähigkeit des Schiffes testen, lassen Sie uns wissen, wer dieses einzigartige Schlachtschiff gerne in einem echten Kampf testen würde?

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_Ishizuchi_3.thumb.jpg.88d107cd4fcca76f26e12a71e733c376.jpg

I will Ps4 ID ATINvonRUEGEN  😊

Ishizuchi is one of my favorite low tier ships in the PC version, can't wait to try her out in WoWs Legends. From what I've heard the game runs really smooth and the game pl ay really suits consoles. Can't wait for the Xbox Alpha / Beta!

image.png

• Like 1

Love playing battleships on pc. Been playing up to Iowa on us tree, Fuso on Japanese and just started on British with the bellerophon. Roll on Beta/ launch.

Would like to play that ship on the PS4. Got my beta code and played last night for about an hour. I really enjoyed the game. Look forward to playing more tonight. Played both BBs and CAs.  On PC I only have a few IJN ships, mostly play USN and German.

Edited by woody428

Kongo ain't op but its bot weak it fairly balanced being that am up to tier 5 the game is so far everything i wanted it to be 

ishi is probably one of the most well balanced low tier battleships, its pretty tanky, handy in a slug fest (providing you can get that close of course) I got this ship in a super container on the PC I generally take it out for the lulz but I happily have it on display in my vast and ever growing collection, that's a significant difference between tanks and warships, you can feel proud about your collection of ships, gonna make me groan when or if they bring out nikolai on this

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.