Sign in to follow this  
Ruthless4u

Premium Ship Suggestion, Predreadnought SMS Schleswig-Holstein

Posted (edited)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS_Schleswig-Holstein

SMS Schleswig-Holstein

This is a German pre dreadnought ship that fired the first shots of WW2, she also seen action in WW1.

She would be hard to place, but as a tier 2 or 3 premium she may work. Given the historical significance of this ship, it would be a shame if she was not added. I could even see a special bundle using the Missouri( if she's added ) symbolizing the beginning and the end of WW2

Footage of the ship bombarding Poland 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7v9iUvyIMk

Edited by Ruthless4u
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Cool, I doubt they'll sell the Missouri though. 

Never know, if they think they could get enough for it they will.

More interested in the German ship myself anyways

If they only cared about making quick money, they could have sold it and the other Tier IX and X premiums on PC for money. But I think they may actually care about the playerbase and the long term health and longevity of their game. What's up with that? That behavior is completely foreign to me. 🤔

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RuefulCenturion said:

But I think they may actually care about the playerbase and the long term health and longevity of their game. What's up with that? That behavior is completely foreign to me. 🤔

There is ample evidence on how much they care, WOTC is an excellent example, the rising  player population is a testament to that.

Edited by Ruthless4u

1 hour ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Different devs and studios, dude. 🙂 

I got to pick on them a little....:biggrin:

Honestly I'd like to see all nations BB tree start at Tier 2 with a pre-dreadnought or semi-dreadnought like Mikasa. Lord Nelson class, Danton class, Mississippi class, etc.

For family reasons, I'd like to see HMS Tiger as a UK premium ship- she saw service in the battle of Jutland in 1916, and was the ship my grandpa first served on.

The one premium I want in game I missed on pc is the Kamikaze R. But fully agree with Ruthless would be great to have a German premium BB trainer until the SMS Emden hopefully makes an appearance in game. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.