Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Teravius

Premium ships

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

Im playing Legends on PS4, and there are few premium ships in tech tree. Am i missing something or there is no way to purchase them now?
It's like a in-a-futute feature? If yes, why to bother adding any ship, when there is no way to get it?
Or premium ships require unlock of certain tier?

Edited by Teravius

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Teravius said:

Hello there,

Im playing Legends on PS4, and there are few premium ships in tech tree. Am i missing something or there is no way to purchase them now?
It's like a in-a-futute feature? If yes, why to bother adding #%^*^, when there is no way to get it?
Or premium ships require unlock of certain tier?

Please do not post any details about ships, modes etc in the open forum. Could you edit your post to remove the name of the ship. If you need access to the closed alpha section( where you should be asking these questions) direct message/pm a staff member for access.

Until then please keep in mind the NDA and what you post in the open forum

Share this post


Link to post

Agree with Ruthless, don't think you should have posted that in this part of the forum. 

Mind you, someone's posted a sneak peek vid on the other forums, shows some tech tree and 1 battle, not sure if it's been posted on here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, StockrA said:

Mind you, someone's posted a sneak peek vid on the other forums, shows some tech tree and 1 battle, not sure if it's been posted on here.

Do you have a link to it? Maybe it was part of the official livestream. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Panbun said:

Do you have a link to it? Maybe it was part of the official livestream. 

Sent you a PM

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×