so i read that they are figuring out what times to launch the alpha and stuff, and i know that we will get an email if we are accepted into the alpha but will there be a post on this website when it launches? im assuming yes but wanna be sure. also why is this called legends? is it just the name for the alpha or is it the name for the console WoWs versions?

21 minutes ago, UnvaluedMammal said:

so i read that they are figuring out what times to launch the alpha and stuff, and i know that we will get an email if we are accepted into the alpha but will there be a post on this website when it launches? im assuming yes but wanna be sure. also why is this called legends? is it just the name for the alpha or is it the name for the console WoWs versions?

Maybe so (I didn't quite understand what you meant, but...), maybe it's like a separate section to answer things about WG.

Well, the FAQs don't say anything, not even on other pages, so I think it's the official?

World of Warships: Legends definitely appears to be the final name.  It’s a lot easier to make people aware of the fact that it is NOT the same as the PC game.... We have lots of WoTs players who think that PC and Consoles are identical because they have identical names.... they are not.  Console =\= PC and we need that to be clear from day one. (nothing personal, please don’t be offended)

With regards to testing..... if you’re accepted as a tester they’ll send you an email.  They’ll also probably invite you to a private forum where there will be notifications and information for the test sessions.  It’s called a “closed alpha” for a reason.... you’ll know everything you need to know if you get chosen!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, UnvaluedMammal said:

When the sessions start, we'll be sure to notify participants both through email and here in advance.

How long of a lead in will we get if we are accepted? I only ask, because some of us will take a day to download 40GB. :classic_blink:

28 minutes ago, billy2hawks said:

How long of a lead in will we get if we are accepted? I only ask, because some of us will take a day to download 40GB.

I'm guessing 1-2 days?

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.