For being beta tester of Wows pc I saw premium tier 8 crusier Kitakami. He had interesting gameplay, but there was a big chance of friendly damaging. But in Console verison there is no team damage. So what do you think about putting it into the game?
Kitakami is tier 8 premium cruiser of Japan. It is modification of tier 3 Japanese cruiser known as Kuma. He has only 4 main turrets, but have 40!!! torpedoes in launch (20 on every side of ship). 
Moreover World of Tanks console is well known for exclusive tanks like Chieftain or AMX Chafee. I think some exclusive ships would be nice in our game too.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IJN_Kitakami_Torpedo_Cruiser_08d932e5ad583a5a5b031462a8afc5ac.png

Edited by Petiatina_evt
  • Like 1

I don't want to say "never ever" because that was once said about submarines. 

BUT since the ship is not even in the gamefiles anymore (on PC; it got completely deleted) it is HIGHLY unlikely to see that ship ever again.

Just now, T33kanne said:

I don't want to say "never ever" because that was once said about submarines. 

BUT since the Ship is not even in the gamefiles anymore (on PC; it got completely deleted) it is HIGHLY unlikely to see that ship ever again.

This is very sad. Japanise destroyers make lots of torpedo spam too. And as I know main reasom of deleting it was beacuse of frindly damage, not spamming. Moreover he had less range of tropdeos than his concealment. So why not to add it like "crystal torpedo" crusier. He damages a lot, but at same could be destroyed from nice shoot. 
And are there any plans for making exclusive for platform ships, that will be only in this version?

Why? Because there were reasons why this ship was removed - i played back in the days when this ship was still around. 

It was horrible. People don't know what to do - teamkills left, right, and center.

So there are no plans for it at the moment.

I remember matches where divisions with 2 or 3 Kitakami were in the enemy team. This was no fun at all :Smile_veryhappy:

2 hours ago, Petiatina_evt said:

For being beta tester of Wows pc I saw premium tier 8 crusier Kitakami. He had interesting gameplay, but there was a big chance of friendly damaging. But in Console verison there is no team damage. So what do you think about putting it into the game?
Kitakami is tier 8 premium cruiser of Japan. It is modification of tier 3 Japanese cruiser known as Kuma. He has only 4 main turrets, but have 40!!! torpedoes in launch (20 on every side of ship). 
Moreover World of Tanks console is well known for exclusive tanks like Chieftain or AMX Chafee. I think some exclusive ships would be nice in our game too.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IJN_Kitakami_Torpedo_Cruiser_08d932e5ad583a5a5b031462a8afc5ac.png

Friendly fire or not, that sounds like Waffentrager E 100 levels of broken. 

Honestly, I hate exclusives. They're just a middle finger to gamers everywhere. It would be annoying if content was exclusive to PC version, and vice versa. Console manufacturers shoot themselves in the foot with that as it is, as they could just sell games on each other's platforms and make more money. It makes even less sense from a developer standpoint; if you have a game on PC and are making a version for consoles, why would you want to spend money and create content just to sell on only one platform? 🤔 

56 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Friendly fire or not, that sounds like Waffentrager E 100 levels of broken. 

Honestly, I hate exclusives. They're just a middle finger to gamers everywhere. It would be annoying if content was exclusive to PC version, and vice versa. Console manufacturers shoot themselves in the foot with that as it is, as they could just sell games on each other's platforms and make more money. It makes even less sense from a developer standpoint; if you have a game on PC and are making a version for consoles, why would you want to spend money and create content just to sell on only one platform? 🤔 

trust me, you don't wanna meet this ship on a fast paced game like WoWsLegends... imagine Two Brothers and you would have to face 40 Torpedos (5x4 Launcher on each side)

On 10/11/2018 at 2:45 PM, T33kanne said:

trust me, you don't wanna meet this ship on a fast paced game like WoWsLegends... imagine Two Brothers and you would have to face 40 Torpedos (5x4 Launcher on each side)

That's a lot of fish :Smile_unsure:

On October 11, 2018 at 7:52 AM, T33kanne said:

Why? Because there were reasons why this ship was removed - i played back in the days when this ship was still around. 

It was horrible. People don't know what to do - teamkills left, right, and center.

So there are no plans for it at the moment.

Can we at least get the Russian TOG of the seas?

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Okhotnik

I suck in it but it's a fun ship

Kitakami was taken out for balance and enjoyment reasons.  However, the PC version does have the Asashio, which has 20km deep water torps that are only effective against BB's and CV's.  Might see that, instead, to satisfy torpedo spammers. :wandercap:

Idk man, the kitakami could be nice as an exclusive for alpha testers or early beta testers maybe. If you just controlled the amount of them in the game, surely it couldn't be that bad. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.