Sign in to follow this  
Calypso

What a dreadnought could do

This dreadnought was developed from the Wyoming class. The 14-inch guns on the New York could shoot 13 miles. They used 1400 pounds shells, which could destroy a ship like the mighty Oregon if aimed correctly. She entered the service in 1914 and was sunk only in 1948 taking part in Operations Crossroads as a target. 

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_05_10_New_York_4.thumb.jpg.205e1432d37733202bf9735d84e68428.jpg

3 hours ago, harry said:

Does any one know if or when will be an open bata like on pc please

From my understanding there will be, but no ETA yet on when it starts.

Will there be signal flags ,as in the pc version? I haven't got it on pc but i've been watching the action on you tube streamers. :Smile_Default:

45 minutes ago, Tinker67 said:

Will there be signal flags ,as in the pc version? I haven't got it on pc but i've been watching the action on you tube streamers. :Smile_Default:

I'm pretty sure that the devs have said that both signal flags and captain skills will be part of the implementation.  These additions really help you fine tune your ship to your play style on PC and add a lot of depth to the game.

• Like 1

Is there a tutorial mode on PC for this ? If so it would be reasonable to assume that it will be crossed over, I'm hoping anyway , as i can see this game being a little more complicated than WOT 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.