Sign in to follow this  
LazyCalf5928745

tog boat

i have been playn tanks for the last 4 years and couldnt bring myself to even look at anything else. so how much different will it b to wotc. i am imagine it would be like the tog boats in wotc obviously with more variety. i really know nuffin bout wow at all. i watched a jingles vid on wow a year ago but that it. so please advise me on anything, similarities and differences. eg indirect,direct fire, boat classes, weak spots , consumables, equipment etc. i am too lazy to look it up myself. 

i udderly appreciate any insight, no bull.

At the moment, I don't think we can give you exact data, since it's a "new game", we don't know if the same mechanics will exist here as in your version of pc.

But when there's something, we can help you with your doubts.

In that case, would it be possible for TOG boat to live and act as a tier 1 / training vessel? It would be a nice homage to the boat out of water. 

44 minutes ago, american_ace_96 said:

In that case, would it be possible for TOG boat to live and act as a tier 1 / training vessel? It would be a nice homage to the boat out of water. 

The tier 1 cruisers in WoWS PC will make that TOG boat looks like your typical law enforcement speedboat with a MG mounted on it. Depending on how they implement WoWS Legend we may get the other modes on final release that works good for training.

However nothing will prepare you for the torpedo spamming you will see eventually. You get the warning when they get into detected range, you can only guess at who/where they came from.

the Clubson shall return. (Clemson class DD) you have been warned. >:)

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.