Calypso

What whould a good captain do?

Take a moment to admire this gorgeous shot of Wakatake while imagining yourself a captain. It takes a great deal of bravery and motivation to lead your team to the victory. How challenging is it to become a good captain? What do you think? Share your thoughts! 

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_12_10_Wakatake_2.thumb.jpg.5a3e2561bb12ba65b20cc6d0225f8965.jpg

• Like 3

A good Captain knows the water where he approaches the counterpart. Be aware of your surroundings and use the one chance you are going to get...  😊

Damn look at them water physics

10 hours ago, Calypso said:

Take a moment to admire this gorgeous shot of Wakatake while imagining yourself a captain. It takes a great deal of bravery and motivation to lead your team to the victory. How challenging is it to become a good captain? What do you think? Share your thoughts! 

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_12_10_Wakatake_2.thumb.jpg.5a3e2561bb12ba65b20cc6d0225f8965.jpg

On October 19, 2018 at 11:48 AM, RuefulCenturion said:

Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead! :Smile_izmena:

You mean mines right?

56 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

You mean mines right?

Oh man mines would be the WOWSL equivalent of arty.....

...hmmm want me some mines now. :Smile_hiding:

Considering the 21st was Trafalgar day here in The UK , I would say a good Captain "Expects every man should do his duty" .

I'll get my coat ...... 

Wann komm die nächsten EU ps4 Codes warte 4 Monate drauf 

Edited by Sabse0407
Falsche schreibweise

29 minutes ago, Sabse0407 said:

Wann komm die nächsten EU ps4 Codes warte 4 Monate drauf 

Da musst du leider noch ein bisschen warten. Die werden hier schreiben wenn neue raus geschickt werden. Es gibt kein genaues datum, kann man auch nicht sagen, es kann immer was schief gehen.

Ansonsten kann ich nur das sagen was alle hier tun, aktiv im Forum sein und auf Discord, dann wird man glaub ich auch eventuell gewählt.

Sei einfach geduldig, es wird sicher kommen 😊

A good DD captain shadows the enemy, just out of range, long enough to let the enemy know he has been spotted. Let him do his course corrections or evasions and when he has settled back down, slam him with a broadside of torps.

Then back home for Tea and Medals.

Edited by Johno431

"I wish to have no connection to any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."

When he got there, and asked to surrender, he later replied, "I have not yet begun to fight". 

From one of my several prominent U.S. Navy heroes, John Paul Jones, the others being Farragut, Fletcher, Perry, Halsey and Nimitz among others. 

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.