Sign in to follow this  
BrogueOne

Community Contributors

As with all of Wargaming’s properties, I’m sure WoWSL will have Community Contributors.  Community Contributors(for those who don’t know) are Youtubers, Streamers, and other content creators who help Developers and Players through their efforts.  CC’s produce a range of content from reviews and guides, to map tactics, funny torpedobeat compilations, or just by making pretty pictures.

I’m quite certain we’ll see many of the established WoWs CC’s begin making WoWSL content as soon as they are allowed.  I’m also quite certain that we’ll see lots of brand new CC’s for WoWSL and I look forward to their contributions. 

When the time comes I’m sure they’ll issue a call to arms to recruit new CC’s.

For those who may be completely new to Warships, or interested in learning more, here’s a small handful of current WoWs CC’s who I find helpful, informative, and entertaining:

Notser

Flamu

Flambass

The Mighty Jingles

Panzerknacker(German language)

NoZoup4You

Perhaps when the time comes this thread can be used to introduce new CC’s and basically keep a running list of current content creators for WoWSL!

ps... please add any other WoWs CC’s you follow or watch to this thread!

• Like 1

LittleWhiteMouse doesn't do YouTube but she does produce extremely comprehensive reviews of premium ships. Also keep iChase in mind for videos. I don't believe he's a CC anymore, but still puts out good content.

LittleWhiteMouse's premium ship reviews help our (mine anyway) decisions whether to buy a premium or not. Until we know how close the WoWS Legend ships to those in WoWS PC, we won't know whether we can use LWM old reviews in this game

• Thanks 1

iChade made very good and informative videos on basic and advanced mechanics of the game. His videos saved my life when i started playing wows.

our mighty gnome overlord (jingles) makes excellent videos. Hus commentary on replays is very funny and informative.

panzerknacker shows great replays and informative stuff.

i personally don't like nozoup4you - or better his style - but his videos are respectable.

flambass and flamu are both very good streamers.

There will be a CC program for sure, but no earlier than we have ourselves an open beta. 
Just FYI iChase is an active CC Program member 🙂

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Philigula said:

There will be a CC program for sure, but no earlier than we have ourselves an open beta. 
Just FYI iChase is an active CC Program member 🙂

This interests me very much...will just need to figure out how to record long videos for YouTube or...i could just use Mixer and Twitch 

1 minute ago, Not Cerberus said:

This interests me very much...will just need to figure out how to record long videos for YouTube or...i could just use Mixer and Twitch 

The program is not tied to youtube, don't worry.

twitch and mixer might be good places for the xbox-crowd. (i dont know the ps4 equivalent)

if the game is good (i have no doubts) and it plays well, i am as well interested in Streaming games on evenings.

The Mighty Jingles is a big part of why I'm looking forward to learning this game. I will be sure to check out the vids by the others mentioned here.

I always post my great games to YouTube. Not so much for reviews or help videos because all you gotta do is watch to learn from a great player. 

Now, I might not be a great WOW console player only time will tell. But subscribe and when videos are allowed to be posted of WoW, probably with the BETA, I'll be sharing gameplay footage.

Don't mind watching Jingles, his description of players playstyles at any given moment provides good chuckles.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, PHOBIA bAe2005k said:

Don't mind watching Jingles, his description of players playstyles at any given moment provides good chuckles.

Someone is always getting a dose of surprise...uh...aft engagement.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Someone is always getting a dose of surprise buttsex.

Whether it's behind a smoke screen or being a sneaky destroyer going round for a flank.

I just want to play what is marketed and let WG decide their course of action. While CCs are a valid form of info and entertainment, it also takes a rank of commitment I cant give. I would love to do it, but being an engineer has its drawbacks as far as gaming goes. So I will will do the same thing I did in WoT Beta, comment on what I see to the devs and that will be my payment for allowing me to play early. Really I would spend real money now based off the PC model and the Tanks console, which believe me WG has made thousands off of my entertainment fund. My wife doesnt even know how much I have invested in these two titles, possibly would end my marriage. LOL, well that really isnt a good thing. I just want to play the game and spend my money before I die, too old to hold a controller and to understand what I am seeing. 

1 hour ago, Badfaith PRIEST said:

I just want to play what is marketed and let WG decide their course of action. While CCs are a valid form of info and entertainment, it also takes a rank of commitment I cant give. I would love to do it, but being an engineer has its drawbacks as far as gaming goes. So I will will do the same thing I did in WoT Beta, comment on what I see to the devs and that will be my payment for allowing me to play early. Really I would spend real money now based off the PC model and the Tanks console, which believe me WG has made thousands off of my entertainment fund. My wife doesnt even know how much I have invested in these two titles, possibly would end my marriage. LOL, well that really isnt a good thing. I just want to play the game and spend my money before I die, too old to hold a controller and to understand what I am seeing. 

You know what?  I have personal reasons for not trying to create videos too.... I also hope my wife never finds out how much money I’ve spent!!!  I made this thread as basically a placeholder where others can either share which CCs help them, or to consider the possibility of becoming CCs themselves. 

However, simply being a part of the testing process probably helps a new game far more than any Youtuber would! Lol! I’m glad you made it over here, and I hope you get accepted to the Alpha test!

cheers!

I hope I do too, I need something that is new to compliment tanks and mabey if they rectify planes, that too. I am a whale for WG. Money I can say was well spent.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.