Sign in to follow this  
Calypso

Furutaka goes first

Full speed ahead! This heavy cruiser is great at scouting and supporting battleships. Choose your tactics wisely and you will be able to escape the enemies’ attacks unscathed. Did you know, that Furutaka ship was commissioned at Nagasaki, Japan in 1926 and sank only in October 1941? She managed to survive numerous patrols, invasions, and naval operations until she was engaged in the Battle of Cape Esperance.

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_1.thumb.jpg.31b5cdeb837fbdeedcfd03017aea55bc.jpg

• Like 1

My First Tier V in World of Warships PC, what I find funny about the Furutaka you had to play her like a battleship with torpedos. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_Jackson said:

That ship looks like a baby Fuso!

As mid tier cruisers go it basically is. 

22 hours ago, Wenceslas said:

As mid tier cruisers go it basically is. 

I'll have to consider picking it up then. Since I'm toatally biased towards the Fuso (being my favriote ship ever) any chance to play Fuso without playing Fuso I'll take 😉

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.