Commodux

Is the BETA still available, if so, can I request a BETA code for Xbox (if possible).

So I signed up to the ALPHA/BETA a few months ago, and I got the code for PS4 last month and it was a joy to play the game. However, I really want to give it a go on Xbox One X. I'm just trying my luck here, but can I request a world of warships legends code for Xbox?

If I can't get a code, when can it be expected that WoW's: Legends will be fully released?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Commodux said:

So I signed up to the ALPHA/BETA a few months ago, and I got the code for PS4 last month and it was a joy to play the game. However, I really want to give it a go on Xbox One X. I'm just trying my luck here, but can I request a world of warships legends code for Xbox?

If I can't get a code, when can it be expected that WoW's: Legends will be fully released?

Thanks!

If you are a tester you might want to contact @T33kanne to get access to the closed alpha and discord sections to provide detailed feedback and discuss the alpha.

As far as your other question no idea.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Commodux said:

Thanks!

Hello there,

thanks for your interest in the Alpha but unfortunately our testing phase is closed for now.

We can't say when we are going to release the game exactly but i recommend to you to just follow the forum or our Discord 🙂

best regards

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.