Calypso

A Ship in Disguise

How do you like Chikuma with this bright pattern?

In naval camouflage, the object to be disguised is almost never static as well as its background. This makes the task of spotting the ship significantly more challenging.  Did you hear about the so-called “dazzle camouflage” invented by the British marine artist N. Wilkinson?

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_29_11_Chikuma.thumb.jpg.06c8b706c41602033a78cc942030d930.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'll be honest, never been a big fan of green on ships. To me it just does not look right.

54 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

I'll be honest, never been a big fan of green on ships. To me it just does not look right.

Depends on the shade for me, I wouldn't mind a solid emerald or dark green. This looks like the shade of mucus from a sick person. 

I am a user PS4 and would like to be considered for testing user name  pit283

I am also a ps4 user and would like to be considered for bata testing . If i am in the wrong area could you be so kind to point me in the right direction . Thank you

3 minutes ago, Houlisboneyard said:

How do we know if we have been accepted to do beta test?

You'll get a email with the email address you signed up with. There are threads with questions and answers regarding the beta you know. You would have passed them just finding this thread.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.