Philigula

The Beta weekend cometh!

Calling all Legends!

Prepare for some naval shenanigans by signing up to participate in World of Warships: Legends' first Closed Beta weekend! Just head to http://wowslegends.com to sign up for a chance to try out the game on December 21-23, and to receive special rewards when the game is released in 2019.

Check out the trailer: 

WG_SPB_WoWs_Web_Preview_Military_ID_ENG_1200x790.thumb.jpg.6a6c256c14ba6e73de71b1f6f8e8f5f9.jpg.d27cf7e55df31f8ad048cea834caaa74.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Exactly on 21 i will go for holidays, what a bad timing, i was waiting this game for ages and i was so looking forward to it.. i hope they will make orher closed Beta days

I got this reply:

Welcome to WoWS: Legends and thank you for joining. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up. "'

What does this mean? Signing into the  game when the time comes?

Edited by Donan Nevyn
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Donan Nevyn said:

I got this reply:

Welcome to WoWS: Legends and thank you for joining. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up. "'

What does this mean? Signing into the  game when the time comes?

I'm guessing the forum. 🙂

From what little I've seen I can't wait for this to release. Good luck to you folk signing up! Hope I can get selected as well. :classic_biggrin:

Im so happy that other playets can join the fun, i have waited so long for it and now maybe with other players in the game the waiting time wont take like 10minutes 🙂

Please Please pick me for Beta testing I cant wait for this game to come to console!!!! I LOVE WoT and can't wait for WoW and its gonna be epic!!!

13 hours ago, Aari_o7 said:

I would like to play too ;)

sorry, i cant english

Ah, what is your native language?

Edited by RuefulCenturion

@T33kanne

Do we know how many closed beta weekends are planned?

With the first One on a weekend before a major holiday I'm sure it messes with players availability to be on.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.