T33kanne

[EN] General Discussion

Legends! 

We are happy to announce you the official start of the Beta. A few of our chosen Community Contributors were able to give you their first impression of the Game. 

If you haven't seen their Videos here is a list for our English audience:

The Mighty Jingles

NoZoupForYou

This thread is for discussions all around the game.

Feel free to post and exchange your opinion with others!

Stay legendary and turn the tide!

• Like 4

Game is looking great!  I can't wait to see some IJN DD game play.  I'm curious if Legends uses the stealth-fire mechanic from early PC.  Also, I soooooo hope the Kitakami is gonna be in the game! #wallofskill*40

• Haha 1

The mighty jingles video is the reason i am here. God bless jingles "even a broken clock is right twice a day"

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, electronaut1976 said:

9vs9 and only 7 tech trees?

I sure hope they will increase that otherwise keep your -edit-...

It's still real early in development seeing as it just left Alpha and became a Beta so I'm sure there will be changes to everything, including that.

17 hours ago, Nathan Gurtman said:

Game is looking great!  I can't wait to see some IJN DD game play.  I'm curious if Legends uses the stealth-fire mechanic from early PC.  Also, I soooooo hope the Kitakami is gonna be in the game! #wallofskill*40

Hey there i can answer this question very easily.

No stealth-fire mechanic, and no kitakami 😄

• Like 1

I’m looking forward to this game when it finally releases. I’m hoping that this forum will be properly moderates as well as forums tend to become toxic when not properly policed.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

I’m looking forward to this game when it finally releases. I’m hoping that this forum will be properly moderates as well as forums tend to become toxic when not properly policed.  

If Discord is any indication then you don't need to worry about that.

I'm looking forward to this version, looks like it forces you to play more to advance, as opposed to just buying and skipping your way up

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 12:10 PM, Nathan Gurtman said:

Kitakami 'killing more friends than foes since 2015'

Overall there are some really nice things about this version.. and then a few things that will get some 'taking used to'

But I have faith in the process and WG

12 minutes ago, marclvztan said:

I’m hoping that Premium ammo is lock to just gold and can’t be brought with silver 

You managed to post this twice lol and I'm not sure I remember the PC version having premium ammo...

Aren't you confusing WoWs with WoT?

• Like 1

I'd be really happy if WoWSL didn't have premium /gold /skill / purple rounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squibeel said:

You managed to post this twice lol and I'm not sure I remember the PC version having premium ammo...

Aren't you confusing WoWs with WoT?

No, it doesn't. Which is one of the reasons it's better than WoT. 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, electronaut1976 said:

9vs9 and only 7 tech trees?

I sure hope they will increase that otherwise keep your -LANGUAGE-...

I definitely agree. Jingles was joking about how console players have a short attention span, but that isn't always true. WG get your act together.

10 minutes ago, HecticBooty13 said:

I definitely agree. Jingles was joking about how console players have a short attention span, but that isn't always true. WG get your act together.

I mean it's true... 6 COD games released on the Xbox One (released 2016) alone... where on PC Counter strike has 6 since 2000... :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Mr200X

7 minutes ago, Mr200X said:

I mean it's true... 6 COD games released on the Xbox One (released 2016) alone... where on PC Counter strike has 6 since 2000... :Smile_trollface:

It only took me 2 CoD games to give up on the franchise tho =p

So how are the community contributors are able to download and play the game because I cant find anything that shows how or where to download the beta just sign up pages.

6 hours ago, Hobosloveham said:

So how are the community contributors are able to download and play the game because I cant find anything that shows how or where to download the beta just sign up pages.

hi @Hobosloveham if you saying about World of Warships Legends that you can do is to register for the Beta Weekend Testing then our Legends Stuff will see your application form and if you will chosen from them they will send you a Code to download and play World of Waships Legends more informations about Weekend Beta Testing you will see at this post 

and this posts answers at some general questions 

if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask  :Smile_great:

Edited by nti9
Word Correction

7 hours ago, Hobosloveham said:

CCs had Alpha access. Beta codes will start going out tomorrow tho.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.