T33kanne

[PSA] How to change your Forum name!

Legends!

A warm welcome to all our new Captains to this forum! Some of you may have registered via console and now have a name that you could not choose! 

If you want to do this afterwards you can find the setting here:

https://wowslegends.com/settings/

517749192_Forumright.thumb.JPG.d295f285dfd078572414f1837beb91b8.JPG

We are sorry for the circumstances but hope that this workaround will help solving this issue.

Turn the Tide!

PS: This beautiful picture is brought to you by Paint - Paint: helping to create memes since 1995

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, XxX1QT4ME said:

its got me listed for PS4 but i have the XBox 1S how do i change this?

Can't you click on Configure and link your Xbox acc?

Have same issue. Profile shows as PS4, but I have an Xbox  One. 

Tried Configure in area of PS4 but do not get anything that lets me select Xbox One. Any help  setting Account Settings to Xbox One would be appreciated.

Edited by 506th Guy

On 12/14/2018 at 3:35 AM, T33kanne said:

Legends!

A warm welcome to all our new Captains to this forum! Some of you may have registered via console and now have a name that you could not choose! 

If you want to do this afterwards you can find the setting here:

https://wowslegends.com/settings/

517749192_Forumright.thumb.JPG.d295f285dfd078572414f1837beb91b8.JPG

We are sorry for the circumstances but hope that this workaround will help solving this issue.

Turn the Tide!

PS: This beautiful picture is brought to you by Paint - Paint: helping to create memes since 1995

T33kanne can you help us configure our Accounts for Xbox instead of PlayStation (PS4)???????? 

Edited by 506th Guy

@T33kanne has most likely seen this and is working on it but just in case I'll tag him.

I find it strange that the Configure buttons and the menus on the left don't work for you since they work for me but well I'm sure you tried every option available.

Thanks for adding the option to change forum username.

For some reason the forum took my name from my linked Xbox account rather than my gamertag.

On 12/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, Squibeel said:

@T33kanne has most likely seen this and is working on it but just in case I'll tag him.

I find it strange that the Configure buttons and the menus on the left don't work for you since they work for me but well I'm sure you tried every option available.

After reading your reply am feeling it may be my understanding (or lack of!) what I am seeing. On the left nav I see "Play Station" but then right below it is "Microsoft". I am starting to think I've overstated the PlayStation aspect.

Since I see Microsoft should I take that to be Xbox?

So when I do get access and can download the game I will be okay?

Which if true tells me that once a person attaches via Xbox or PlayStation then that will be their preferred platform, its just that the preferences show both that confused me. Guess I was looking for Xbox & failed to realize that is "Microsoft

Edited by 506th Guy

On 12/14/2018 at 10:47 PM, XxX1QT4ME said:

its got me listed for PS4 but i have the XBox 1S how do i change this?

for me you have an active microsoft integration - so not linked with PS4 

On 12/16/2018 at 4:42 PM, 506th Guy said:

Have same issue. Profile shows as PS4, but I have an Xbox  One. 

Tried Configure in area of PS4 but do not get anything that lets me select Xbox One. Any help  setting Account Settings to Xbox One would be appreciated.

you account is shown with a microsoft integration as well

16 hours ago, 506th Guy said:

T33kanne can you help us configure our Accounts for Xbox instead of PlayStation (PS4)???????? 

spamming more "?????????????" will not help 😛 

14 hours ago, Squibeel said:

yeah ive seen it but i was unable to act since i was dead in the bed 😄 

so if someone would send me a screenshot what you exactly mean? all of your profiles are linked with microsoft not PSN network. (i get the information from the Admin pannel )

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Squibeel said:

Seems like they are simply not associating Microsoft with Xbox lol

I agree.  I think everything is fine, simply a misunderstanding that Microsoft = Xbox

The odd thing is if you click on Play Station, then PS4 displays.  However when click on Microsoft just says logged in. I suspect many of us would expect to see Xbox when clicking on Microsoft similar to the way PS4  appears after clicking Play Station.

Edited by 506th Guy

13 hours ago, 506th Guy said:

I agree.  I think everything is fine, simply a misunderstanding that Microsoft = Xbox

The odd thing is if you click on Play Station, then PS4 displays.  However when click on Microsoft just says logged in. I suspect many of us would expect to see Xbox when clicking on Microsoft similar to the way PS4  appears after clicking Play Station.

ah well, in the end Microsoft = Xbox 😄 so we have that figured out

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.