Sign in to follow this  
Michael McCullough

Game download

You wait for the code to be sent to you if you are chosen for beta testing and then you're golden.

Codes go out on the 18th. Good luck!

On 12/15/2018 at 1:45 AM, Squibeel said:

You wait for the code to be sent to you if you are chosen for beta testing and then you're golden.

Codes go out on the 18th. Good luck!

I am new and do not know where the code should come and how to download the game, please explain :)

Just now, KocaTka973 said:

I am new and do not know where the code should come and how to download the game, please explain 🙂

If you manage to get chosen, then the code will be sent to you via mail to the e-mail address (that's tied to the xbox/ps4 account) you used to register in the forum. You'll then reedeem the code in your console system of choice and the download should be available for pre-load.

On 15.12.2018 at 01:45, Squibeel said:

Вы ждете, пока вам отправят код, если вас выбрали для бета-тестирования, и тогда у вас все хорошо.

Коды выходят 18 числа. Удачи!

Good day :), what is the chance that today they will give the code to download the game, in my opinion it is not great)

14 minutes ago, Squibeel said:

Check Discord. They might give codes away there from time to time.

I still do not understand in which section they can give the code. I entered but can see nothing exactly

10 minutes ago, Squibeel said:

Via e-mail and maybe Discord.

In short, I see they do not need new people in the game, I will go and continue to play tanks, if anything let me know :)

32 minutes ago, KocaTka973 said:

I still do not understand in which section they can give the code. I entered but can see nothing exactly

On discord or here if they give you a code it will be via direct/private message. If it's from where you registered it should be via the email you used.

@T33kanne Can you help out here? I would hate to see someone get a code and not get in due to a misunderstanding.

Edited by Ruthless4u

18 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

On discord or here if they give you a code it will be via direct/private message. If it's from where you registered it should be via the email you used.

@T33kanne Can you help out here? I would hate to see someone get a code and not get in due to a misunderstanding.

dont worry - its pretty clear explained in the email when you receive the code what you have to do 😉 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.