Sign in to follow this  

What got you into Wows?

I started on PS4 Wot after seeing a Jingles KV-2 video. Then saw a Wows Bismark post. That was all it took  lol

I've always had an interest in the era that the games ships are from, and I enjoy naval combat games so it's a perfect fit.

Jingles. I was once a potato who rage quit WoT Console; his videos got me back into WoT, and in the right frame of mind for learning about the game. I discovered Quickybaby through watching his videos and learn how to elevate my playing to become a better player. And then I saw him doing WoWs videos and I've been waiting for this game to console ever since. 

I liked WoT but I liked kancolle more and when i first played it....it was love at first sight....then the kancolle mods came.

half joking but yeah.

Edited by Squibeel

I’ve always been drawn to historical warfare games. Having done all I wanted to do in WoTC I came here after @JacKTh4RiPPa tweeted about it.

Grew up with a WWII nut as a father. Built models watched films and visited ships/museums. Saw a WoWS PC vid, wanted to play. Been waiting for it since.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.