Sign in to follow this  
WastelandMadGod

Make New (Internet) Friends

Since Alpha is right around the corner, use this post to drop your Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID if you wish to go ahead and friend some of your fellow forum dwellers.  If you see some people you want to add to your friends list, send them a message and let them know your from the forum.  I expect many from the WoT console community already know each other, but still feel free to make some new WoTC friends or start speaking to your weird sea based brethren from the PC world.

Have a chat, see if you play any other games together, have fun, and maybe when Alpha lands on us we'll go at it with a much stronger community.  It's a lot easier on the mind to be torpedoed by a person you've shared some laughs with than by a complete stranger.

I'll start off:  Xbox- BigginsX09

Posted (edited)

Oh, it's my chance to shine

:GWomoGay:

Xbox: Peppa Chan

Discord: Peppa Chan#7218

Edited by Peppa Chan

I’m an awkward hybrid intro/extrovert who simultaneously fears strangers, yet is willing to play guitar for money in a seedy bar.  I make no promises to be outwardly social, but I am more than happy to offer support and assistance insofar as I am capable!

You can find me on PS4

2 hours ago, BrogueOne said:

I’m an awkward hybrid intro/extrovert who simultaneously fears strangers, yet is willing to play guitar for money in a seedy bar.  I make no promises to be outwardly social, but I am more than happy to offer support and assistance insofar as I am capable!

You can find me on PS4

Is BrogueOne your PSN ID?

11 hours ago, WastelandMadGod said:

Is BrogueOne your PSN ID?

Yup. 

Xeboi ps4 

Just put wows in a message then I know who you are 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.