Sign in to follow this  
Captain Darkstar

Gamepad Presets/Secondary Manual Control Suggestion

After spending almost 30 minutes in the control menu I've decided to go with Preset 2.

Also here's a small suggestion for our beloved developers for implementing Secondary Manual Control(which is not available in the console version yet, Bummer!!!)

Hold GUNLOCK, Press Toggle Zoom(to activate secondary manual control), use Right Stick Camera Control to aim your target, Press Toggle Target Lock(to select target).  

For Preset 2 that will be: Hold L1, R3, R1. 

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, YAAAAR!!! :Smile_playing:

Edited by Captain Darkstar

I hate aiming with l2 and fireing with R2

I would love to have a preset for L1 and R1 please !

The trigger pull on R2 is like 2 times longer than R1 so shooting alvos is really annoying 

Edited by John-berg1995

I would prefer the d pad to be stering and speed control. And consumables be on a toggle button for d pad like hold a bumper and d pad switches to them. 

Edited by Mr Canada

speed and steering on the d-pad is a cool idea... consumables becomes tricky, though.  Maybe a radial menu from an a-press or something?

I'd like to have a toggle for binoculars / gunnery mode.  I assume, at this point, the lack of a gunnery lock is intentional, right?  

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.