Jamie purchase

Xbox game code

Hiya lads , ive recieved my beta testing code today through email , ive claimed it on my xbox smart glass absoloutly fine , but when ive come to download it onto my xbox one its not on the store and theres no way of getting onto the game ? Any ideas ? As ive been looking forward to playing this for about 4 months now regards 

jamie 

4 minutes ago, Jamie purchase said:

Hiya lads , ive recieved my beta testing code today through email , ive claimed it on my xbox smart glass absoloutly fine , but when ive come to download it onto my xbox one its not on the store and theres no way of getting onto the game ? Any ideas ? As ive been looking forward to playing this for about 4 months now regards 

jamie 

Your Xbox didnt auto download it? 

4 minutes ago, Jamie purchase said:

Nahhh like i say i claimed it on my smartglass and its not on my games and apps on my xbox harddrive 

Check the Ready to Install section? Download queue? 

Edited by RuefulCenturion

10 minutes ago, Jamie purchase said:

Had a look and theres nothing there 😕 

Check your email for another code or try entering it again directly on your Xbox?  If that doesn't work, tag a Legends staff member and wait until tomorrow. 

You could also go to your microsoft acc page and look at purchase history....i think redeems show up there and in the w10 store.

Hi, I've managed to redeem my code but for some reason nothing is showing up in the download queue.   When I go to the purchase history I can see the code has been redeemed but still no sign of the game installing or being available.

No, a couple of old games are in there but no WoW.   If I click on the redeemed code in my purchase history I get an error and button saying "Refresh page".   I'm wondering if there may be some type of issue between my account being in NZ and the code keeps taking me to the US store.   If I specifically change it to the US store I can try and choose to install it on my device and select again select my Xbox, but still it won't install.  I'll keep trying.

1 hour ago, cesar gamez said:

I registered to the game on Dec 6 but I wasn't given a code? Why's that?

Because it's done randomly. Not everyone got one. But good luck for future events.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.