Calypso

The Beta Weekend Stream

Fair Winds and Following Seas, captain!

Today December 22nd, 7 pm - 9pm UTC we will be holding a Beta Weekend stream.

@T33kanne and @Philigula from the community team will be live playing and answering your questions on Twitch.

You will have a chance to team up with the developers or sink them down! Turn the tide!

👉 UPD! The stream recording can be found here: 

ZGdqbT8Xo_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh man that's 6am on Sunday for me. Will it be uploaded to YouTube etc for people to watch later?

4 hours ago, NoZephyr said:

Oh man that's 6am on Sunday for me. Will it be uploaded to YouTube etc for people to watch later?

We will update the post and give a link once we upload the stream ☺️

• Thanks 1

just a small question . What tier the Weekend Beta Stream will start or will be hosted ?

Can't wait to sink some devs =p

Shame I can't stream anything with the Xbox Mixer yet... any updated on that?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nti9 said:

just a small question . What tier the Weekend Beta Stream will start or will be hosted ?

At the moment guys are playing Tier IV. I guess they will stay for a while on TIV.

• Like 2

They have been switching up between 3 and 4 but even if you play 3 you might still catch them at 4.

• Like 1

I ❤ warships el juego me a encantado y por lo general va muy bien,aveces se quedaba pillado pero breves decimas de segundo y en resumidas palabras ya estoy esperando que salga el juego completo,habeis ganado un seguidor.MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SEMEJANTE TRABAJO Y POR DEJARME PARTICIPAR EN LA BETA 😋👌. Perdonenme si no contesto pero no se ingles 😥

Edited by evil charly
  • Thanks 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.