Sign in to follow this  
rukenshia

Some General Feedback & Requests

I've played around 20 battles and mainly USN DDs. This is a list I created while playing the game, wanted to copy and paste this into the forums rather than Discord. For context, I've been playing the PC version actively and now tried out this beta. My highest tier ship is the Farragut at Tier 4 at the moment.

• The AI does not feel very challenging most of the times
• You should be notified in some way if you researched something new
• The zoomed in view is "jumping around" at times, especially when there is two targets nearby (lot of automatic zooming). Makes it harder to aim properly
• Torpedo upgrades don't show the torpedo range
• Torpedo upgrades don't have a unit (I guess knot?) for the torpedo speed
• The timer on "Capturing the Base" is really hard to read
• It is sometimes hard to see the HP of an enemy ship when in close quarters combat
• An option like the Q/E key for automatically turning would be great. After playing 10 battles in a row my left thumb starts to hurt
• I like the commander system but the colored stripes overview does not provide much information to me unless I know all perks of all commanders inside out. Maybe replace them with icons?

Other than that I've been very impressed with the status of the game. It looks great and feels very polished already. Good job!

You can see the upgraded weapon stats, you just have to back out of the progression screen and go to the stats screen.

6 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

You can see the upgraded weapon stats, you just have to back out of the progression screen and go to the stats screen.

Yes but only after installing it, correct? If I think WoWS on PC, not all upgrades are straight up an upgrade to the ship and you don't equip all of them (think some DD C hulls for more AA and less Guns that are not required for the next ship research on PC).

20 minutes ago, rukenshia said:

Yes but only after installing it, correct? If I think WoWS on PC, not all upgrades are straight up an upgrade to the ship and you don't equip all of them (think some DD C hulls for more AA and less Guns that are not required for the next ship research on PC).

You do have to install it first, which is a real pain having to install, uninstall, install etc to make comparisons. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.