e5f40ba0-67e1-11e8-a678-8cdcd4b149ac_1200x.thumb.jpg.54bb00e28c18ee9f32705f65419c2877.jpg.7fa3abe58929ab2940ead2d451cd2eb5.jpgHey, Legends!
Applications for the alpha test have been collected, thanks to everyone who showed interest! Don't worry if you didn't get in, we will look for more people for the next stages! Follow our forums and Discord server for the latest news on development! 
Selected applicants will receive their codes in a couple of weeks and we'll be sure to announce the start of distribution.

Turn the tide!WG_SPb_WoWSL_SMM_Avatar_1_800x800px.thumb.jpg.d9b57b3e124547f28879ea607e3e8e54.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Corrupted Ewok said:

So anyone who got in has been notified?

I'm not sure they've sent out notifications yet.  His announcement on Discord says they will be sending out codes over the next few weeks.  I'm not sure if getting a code is the confirmation or if you receive a separate email to let you know, though. 

Do we know roughly how many testers there will be versus the number of applicants?

11 minutes ago, Not Cerberus said:

Do we know roughly how many testers there will be versus the number of applicants?

We'll make it known in time.

I just woke up..... did I make it?? *furiously digs through his email*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrogueOne said:

I just woke up..... did I make it?? *furiously digs through his email*

Nobody knows yet. I also delved into the murky depths of the spam folder just on the off chance.

There are some proper oddballs on Twitter...

• Like 1

Oh Philigula....might one bribe you with whatever food in your favorite? Lol

Sweet, cant wait to see of Im in or not, will be checking email hourly 👍🏻

36 minutes ago, X PyRo23 said:

Sweet, cant wait to see of Im in or not, will be checking email hourly 👍🏻

Maybe wait a but before doing that. Looks like a couple weeks before the emails go out yet.

OOOOHHHhhh ...
seems I missed the opportunity for Alpha for only few hours... 
Googled the Net last week to see if WOWs was comming on XB1... nothing found.
.. 30 minutes ago I searched again with different wording.... here I am  ...

7 hours short!

May do I do a late application?

Alain

Please keep me in mind if you should have any opportunities to join Alpha testing for the XBOX, and to all those that got in, congratulations and fair seas to all, have fun and hope to see you all soon

• Like 1

I may be in, I may not, who's to say? I'd like to keep hope but I'm also not going to get disappointed or upset if I'm not picked, Would be great if I did, wishful thinking on my part.

Now I think it's time for a sea shanty...

• Thanks 1

sooo, testing is already underway? dam. didn't get into the first wave. that's ok, just makes them more embarrassed when i sink em with the Erie.

7 hours ago, Soldier09V5 said:

sooo, testing is already underway? dam. didn't get into the first wave. that's ok, just makes them more embarrassed when i sink em with the Erie.

No it hasn't started yet. They're sending out the codes via email in the next couple weeks. 

• Thanks 1

I've got everything I can cross crossed 

Checking every day to see if I made it but nothing yet. Hopefully it works well with controller support. 

9 hours ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

No it hasn't started yet. They're sending out the codes via email in the next couple weeks. 

thank you for the clearification.

How do I apply for future testing?

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.