OnyxWizard

Possible Bug?

Not sure if this is a bug, but the first upgrade package to unlock and buy for the Americam tier 3 Ship destroyer Clemson doesn't seem to add any sort of stat increase. There is no green text to indicate a stat boost to my guns.

11 hours ago, OnyxWizard said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but the first upgrade package to unlock and buy for the Americam tier 3 Ship destroyer Clemson doesn't seem to add any sort of stat increase. There is no green text to indicate a stat boost to my guns.

My mistake @T33kanne can you help out here.

Edited by Ruthless4u

1 hour ago, OnyxWizard said:

Sorry Ruthless, I cannot see what you posted. Says I dont have permision.

hi @OnyxWizardi apologize that you cant see this post , it is because this post is at the Alpha Forum , i dont know if it can be reposted at the open Forum because this post  was before NDA lifted ( if we are allowed to repost it )

After playing the closed beta, I noticed only a few thing that need to be tweaked and possibly implemented differently. The camo at the start of a match doesn't load in until a few seconds after (usually and 5-10 seconds after the start of the match) and that the servers are overloaded, or the queue is slower than my granny driving to church in the winter. Other than that I'd say the game is launch ready in the state it's in. 

10 hours ago, nti9 said:

hi @OnyxWizardi apologize that you cant see this post , it is because this post is at the Alpha Forum , i dont know if it can be reposted at the open Forum because this post  was before NDA lifted ( if we are allowed to repost it )

Thxs for the heads up nti9. I didn't know there was a different forum for the closed beta testers.

48 minutes ago, OnyxWizard said:

Thxs for the heads up nti9. I didn't know there was a different forum for the closed beta testers.

It was my fault, did not realize it was from the alpha section until it was pointed out. Tagged T33kanne so hopefully he can give an explanation.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.