Calypso

Merry Christmas, Legends!

Greetings, captain! Thank you for being a very special part of our WoWs: Legends community. We wish that this festive season brings lots of happy memories and warmth to you and your loved ones. We hope that this Beta Weekend was a special time to enjoy with your friends. It was fun and there are more exciting events to come!

🎄 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

legends_card3.thumb.jpg.6478ccb0c4179ca6b7fc89a4c0987f71.jpg

• Thanks 9

3 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Merry Christmas. 🎅 

May we all get gift cards to put towards this game. 😀

I second that!  

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to @Calypso and  all , with health and happiness 🎅:happycap::Smile_bajan2:

• Like 1

Thank you Wargaming loved helping you out can't wait for the finished game, Happy Christmas to all in Praha a wonderful city.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calypso said:

Salutations, capitaine! Merci d’être un membre très spécial de notre communauté WoWs: Legends. Nous souhaitons que cette saison des fêtes apporte beaucoup de bons souvenirs et de chaleur à vous et à vos proches. Nous espérons que ce week-end de bêta était un moment privilégié pour passer du bon temps avec vos amis. C'était amusant et il y a d'autres événements excitants à venir!

🎄  Joyeux Noël et joyeuses fêtes à toi et à ta famille!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and all yours.  Really enjoyed the Beta weekend, had a blast and met some new, nice people in game play.

I am really liking this game more and more every battle:Smile_great:

Keep up the great work Wargaming and Merry Christmas 

to all the staff at WG and fellow WOWS Legends players.

Happy holiday to you all !  I was very happy to have played WoWS:Legends Beta test, I wish I could have played for a whole week.

Anyway I'm looking forward to be able to participate in the next beta test if possible. I can't wait until Open beta would come to us. 🙂

Thank you all for your kind words! Hope you are having a nice time with your friends and family! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2018 at 8:21 AM, Calypso said:

Greetings, captain! Thank you for being a very special part of our WoWs: Legends community. We wish that this festive season brings lots of happy memories and warmth to you and your loved ones. We hope that this Beta Weekend was a special time to enjoy with your friends. It was fun and there are more exciting events to come!

🎄 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  Thank you to everyone who let me be apart of WoW Legends Beta. I had a great time. One more thing Happy New Year.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.