So with Beta weekend ended, should I uninstall the WoWS Beta application?  I guess what I’m asking is, will future Beta releases be a completely separate app or should I keep this one installed so it can update if I’m invited to another Beta event, likewise will the final release be separate app or will it update the current one?  My guess is each is its own package but want to make sure before I uninstall it - it’s a big download!

To clarify and hopefully get an answer, WoWSL Beta is a sizable app, storage-wise.  I am trying to find out if future releases (Beta, Final) will be a new, separate download or not.  If not, I’ll keep it installed, but if this app is not going to be used again, I can free up space.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

14 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Not sure if this helps. 

Thanks.  I read that thread and some others, the impression being that you may be able to participate in more than one beta test, but it’s not guaranteed (somewhat like a lottery).  What I’m specifically trying to get an answer on is whether the beta app I downloaded for this past weekend is what will be used in future with updates (rather than a completely new download).  If not, I can save space by uninstalling it.  If so, I can save download time by keeping it installed (in case I should be selected in future - I realize it is not a given).  

@Neurotic Cell Even if you uninstall the game, you will still be able to re-download it from your console library.
If you will be chosen to participate in any future tests, we will make sure to guide your though.

31 minutes ago, Calypso said:

@Neurotic Cell Even if you uninstall the game, you will still be able to re-download it from your console library.
If you will be chosen to participate in any future tests, we will make sure to guide your though.

Thanks.  It sounds like the app would just update if kept, so I’ll hang on to it for the time being (it was a long download for me).

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.