Miranda033

My feedback close beta

Hi to all commodores!!

In general the game looks very good i like and thanks Wargaming Team for the invite to play this weekend. I really like the game simple UI, good visual and more...

Well... what i like the game is;

- Commanders for all warships i think is a good idea and we not need to trainning a single commander to every warship is just boring.

- Ports slots: I see we not pay from them i don't know if is intended for close beta only or not... but i prefer port slots like this for free because i like have every warship on my Port. ehehe i'am a collector.

- Warships Tiers: In my opinion maximum tier VIII is enought because is fun to play up that tier and we can earn money (in-game) and have fun same time so ya keep the warships to tier VIII maximum please.

- Gamepad: Is confortable to play and is not complicated to learn.

For now i think is all. Keep up with good work in this game! I can't wait for OBT soon...

3 minutes ago, Miranda033 said:

- Warships Tiers: In my opinion maximum tier VIII is enought because is fun to play up that tier and we can earn money (in-game) and have fun same time so ya keep the warships to tier VIII maximum please.

Tier 7 ( and possibly 6 ) are the money losing tiers if you don't perform well enough. No different than tier 10 in the other versions. The games designed that way to keep adequate player population at mid to high tiers.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Tier 7 ( and possibly 6 ) are the money losing tiers if you don't perform well enough. No different than tier 10 in the other versions. The games designed that way to keep adequate player population at mid to high tiers.

👆This. It's called scaling. I do hope we get a Tier VIII(or IX) though. 😀

2 hours ago, Miranda033 said:

- Ports slots: I see we not pay from them i don't know if is intended for close beta only or not... but i prefer port slots like this for free because i like have every warship on my Port. ehehe i'am a collector.

You don't need to worry about the port slots! 😉
And thank you for your feedback!

7 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Tier 6 on PC without premium account is the tier for money making so here i think is the same in this case for me is easy money in that tier eheheheh

5 hours ago, Calypso said:

You don't need to worry about the port slots! 😉
And thank you for your feedback!

Nice :D. I love this game on PC and now i can play on PS4 is amazing maybe i spend some €€€ ehehe 😄 On future we gonna have Scenarios and collections like pc version????

29 minutes ago, Miranda033 said:

Tier 6 on PC without premium account is the tier for money making so here i think is the same in this case for me is easy money in that tier eheheheh

Big difference between here and PC, remember we are different. I think tier 5 will be the optimal tier for average players to earn money without modifiers of any kind.

5 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Big difference between here and PC, remember we are different. I think tier 5 will be the optimal tier for average players to earn money without modifiers of any kind.

hummm.... i need to try to see how much i earn, on close beta weekend i only play to Wyomming so tier 6 on pc is here tier 5 to earn more credites you are right 😉

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.