Sign in to follow this  
John LaCaze

What little I noticed

I didn't get to play until late sunday evening but I did get a few matches in. I noticed the menus were a bit confusing to navigate and in battles I seemed to be able to see through destroyer smoke screens. Other than that it looked really close to the pc version, only dumbed down quite a bit. Which honestly is needed for console. I had fun playing it with the little time I had. Can't wait for more!

31 minutes ago, John LaCaze said:

I didn't get to play until late sunday evening but I did get a few matches in. I noticed the menus were a bit confusing to navigate and in battles I seemed to be able to see through destroyer smoke screens. Other than that it looked really close to the pc version, only dumbed down quite a bit. Which honestly is needed for console. I had fun playing it with the little time I had. Can't wait for more!

What aspects of the menus did you find confusing to navigate. A little more detail might go a long way in helping the devs make it better for future players.

Could it have been because the smoke screens were shortened( 15 secs iirc for tier 2,3 during closed beta)  that might have made it seem like you could see through them.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.